Ensign
# 11
07-20-2012, 11:32 AM
I got mine, still in box. Its the same ship as the reg Battlecruiser, added power to all systems plus the +10. The Boff layout is good, plays like a reg beam boat from the fed side . Its good but im still in love with the Gumba !!! I just dont see me on it, so ill keep it boxed up for a while.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
07-21-2012, 07:52 AM
As a Gorn Engineer, i can definitely see that there being potential for a Fantastic Healer Build, which is why when i get home from work im gonna be snapping one up as quick as i can!!
Republic Veteran
# 13
07-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Should of gave it a lt cmdr science slot...would of made things interesting.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
07-22-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaxx View Post
Why is there no love for the Mirror Universe Battle cruiser?

Two of the Tholian ships are very popular yet the Fed and KDF Mirror Universe ships are going very cheaply.

Maybe it's too many being won.
I'm pretty sure the Fed ships are so cheap because it's essentially the BOFF layout of the other T5 cruiser on the same Hull. You could have 2 Sovereigns but one would be a Star Cruiser BOFF layout.

My Sci want the KDF MU ship but.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Empire Veteran
# 15
07-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Can alternate parts and skins (like the Vor'Kang) be used with the MU Battlecruiser, or it stuck with that yellow paint job?
Yes and yes

It's great finally being able to fly around in the Vor'Kang at end game! Great looking skin.

Supply and demand, yeah, likely less KDF players so less supply right there and when they do get it will likely keep it as it's one of the few ships KDF can get.

I got one in a box and opened it straight away just so I could have a new ship. If I get another it'll go on the exchange.

It's pretty good actually, only 36k hull though (I'm used to the heavier cruisers/ships) but the base 10 turn rate makes it nice and nimble. And since I'm specced 6 into thrusters to get my bigger ships turning, this thing has a base turn of 18! And with the Omega set gets it to 20! A cruiser... with a turn rate of 20... with no RCS

Has the same boff layout as the fed prime star cruiser (which I like as a boff layout, good mix for tanking).

With the nimblness and speed bonus (+10 engine power) I make good use of EWP and theta. Lay down some EWP, come about and overlay theta, come about and overlay EWP again whilst dropping aceton assimilator right in the middle of it all. mwahaha!
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Ensign
# 16
08-02-2012, 07:17 AM
I l ove the mirror ship on my science kdf officer. I am more of a healer now on him, but I love it tons more then my cruiser, I actually play on KDF more. Just need to finish winding out some kinks, but i like it.
Career Officer
# 17
08-02-2012, 08:17 AM
The Mirror ships are cheap on the exchange because their drop rate is actually pretty high. I got two in the first ten boxes I opened; the overall chance of getting one seems to be around 7.5% (six Mirror ships in 80 boxes opened).
Career Officer
# 18
08-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Can alternate parts and skins (like the Vor'Kang) be used with the MU Battlecruiser, or it stuck with that yellow paint job?
You can do regular Vor'cha skin. You can also use Vor'kang and Tor'kaht if you already have access to those skins.
Captain
# 19
08-02-2012, 06:23 PM
The MU Battlecruiser is alright, but I still prefer the standard Vor'Cha Refit.

The MU version due to the leaning towards Science instead of Tactical is a tad bit more survivable. But it still handles just wonderfully the same as the normal ship.

Not bad if you end up with this ship and you didn't want to fork out the 120k dil for the regular version.
Captain
# 20
08-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaker001b View Post
The MU Battlecruiser is alright, but I still prefer the standard Vor'Cha Refit.

The MU version due to the leaning towards Science instead of Tactical is a tad bit more survivable. But it still handles just wonderfully the same as the normal ship.

Not bad if you end up with this ship and you didn't want to fork out the 120k dil for the regular version.
I turned one over to my Science captain and presently fly it over the Voq.
All cloaks should be canon.