Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Starbase Crew (Fed)
08-02-2012, 07:03 PM
There are several issues I have seen with the Federation Starbase Crew. Maybe I'm just picky though:
  • Ship Selection Officer stationed in Tactical is wearing Blue, not Red
  • Andorian Personnel Officer stationed in Tactical is wearing Blue, not Red
  • Tactical Officer (DOFF) is a Female Human, but when you talk to her, she becomes an Andorian Male
  • Bridge Officer Trainer stationed in the Medical Lab is wearing Gold, not Blue
  • Medical Officer is an older gent with White hair and a mustache, where as the "Doctor" when you talk to him is younger with no facial hair (VERY Minor issue IMO, but everyone in the Ops level seems to be identical in both the contact window and in the starbase)
  • Science Officer (DOFF) in the Science Lab is a Female Human, but when you talk to her, she becomes a Saurian Male
  • Vulcan Personnel Officer stationed in the Science Lab is wearing Gold, not Blue
  • Operations Officer in Engineering is a Vulcan, until you talk to him, then he is Human
  • Ship Customization Officer in Engineering is wearing Blue, not Gold
  • Engineering Officer in the Engineering Lab is a Bald Male Human with a beard, until you talk to him which turns him into a a Blonde Human Female

As for Crew that seems to be missing:
  • DOFF Contact for CXP to Fleet Marks (Coming "Soon" supposedly)
  • Trade DOFF Contact
  • Diplomat DOFF Contact
  • Starship Equipment Requisition Contacts (EC and Dilithium) (or add to existing, not replicator)
  • Personal Equipment Requisition Contacts (EC and Dilithium) (or add to existing, not replicator)
  • Bridge Officer Requisition Contact
  • Fleet Ambassador Contact (maybe near the Transporter Room or outside the non-existent Fleet Admiral's Office as a "receptionist of sorts) (I know you can do everything through the Fleet Button under the minimap, but I'd still like the officer too)
  • Exchange Contact (like in ESD)
  • Commodities Broker (maybe merged with Trade DOFF Contact though)
  • Security Officer (Turn Over Contraband and Transfer Prisoners DOFF Missions)
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
There are several issues I have seen with the Federation Starbase Crew. Maybe I'm just picky though:
  • Ship Selection Officer stationed in Tactical is wearing Blue, not Red
  • Andorian Personnel Officer stationed in Tactical is wearing Blue, not Red
  • Tactical Officer (DOFF) is a Female Human, but when you talk to her, she becomes an Andorian Male
  • Bridge Officer Trainer stationed in the Medical Lab is wearing Gold, not Blue
  • Medical Officer is an older gent with White hair and a mustache, where as the "Doctor" when you talk to him is younger with no facial hair (VERY Minor issue IMO, but everyone in the Ops level seems to be identical in both the contact window and in the starbase)
  • Science Officer (DOFF) in the Science Lab is a Female Human, but when you talk to her, she becomes a Saurian Male
  • Vulcan Personnel Officer stationed in the Science Lab is wearing Gold, not Blue
  • Operations Officer in Engineering is a Vulcan, until you talk to him, then he is Human
  • Ship Customization Officer in Engineering is wearing Blue, not Gold
  • Engineering Officer in the Engineering Lab is a Bald Male Human with a beard, until you talk to him which turns him into a a Blonde Human Female

As for Crew that seems to be missing:
  • DOFF Contact for CXP to Fleet Marks (Coming "Soon" supposedly)
  • Trade DOFF Contact
  • Diplomat DOFF Contact
  • Starship Equipment Requisition Contacts (EC and Dilithium) (or add to existing, not replicator)
  • Personal Equipment Requisition Contacts (EC and Dilithium) (or add to existing, not replicator)
  • Bridge Officer Requisition Contact
  • Fleet Ambassador Contact (maybe near the Transporter Room or outside the non-existent Fleet Admiral's Office as a "receptionist of sorts) (I know you can do everything through the Fleet Button under the minimap, but I'd still like the officer too)
  • Exchange Contact (like in ESD)
  • Commodities Broker (maybe merged with Trade DOFF Contact though)
  • Security Officer (Turn Over Contraband and Transfer Prisoners DOFF Missions)
always good stuff to get fixed/added~~ ^.^

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |