Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
Doing the mission "Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning" and I've gotten completely stuck. I managed to enter the system the first time, and disabled the DeWitt, did the boarding section and interrogated the captain, but when it came time to leave, it dumped me out in sector space. It started the "Seeking a path to glory" section of the mission, with the objective saying "Go to the Alhena System" - but I can't. The window allowing me to enter the system does not pop up. I've tried changing instance, moving to different sectors, relogging and completely restarting the client.

Any suggestions for a fix or am I out of luck?
Ensign
# 2 Same Problem
06-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Hello has anyone resolved this? I am having the same problem.
Ensign
# 3
06-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Hit this too. It's either skip it or start the whole thing over. Such a shame. Reported almost a year ago too. I guess in the grand scheme of things it's pretty minor; but, still frustrating.
Ensign
# 4 stuck also
12-19-2013, 06:24 PM
i was so happy about the nausicaan clothing/gear/ship synergy and so sad to still see this problem over a year later
no matter where you go, there you are
-buckaroo bonzai

OpFor Red [KDF] / OpFor Blue [FED]
@baphomeh in game
Career Officer
# 5
09-26-2014, 10:34 AM
STILL not fixed, at least provide a work around that does not involve starting the whole thing over again.
Captain
# 6
09-26-2014, 10:00 PM
the Alhena system is where you get deuterium surplus from a repeatable daily mission- that mission has been bugged and inaccessible for months and Cryptic KNOWS. This is probably that bug spilling over into your episodes.