Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Font Errors
08-02-2012, 09:15 PM
I am currently having font errors as the title suggests. This started at 5:00pm Hawaii Standard Time for me, logged in earlier this morning and had no issues at all. I've attached a screen shot of the problem:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...roscreen-1.jpg
Career Officer
# 2
08-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Nothing eh,...well since I can't read my tabs I suppose I'll just shelve the game again till some random patch fixes it. I've had no illusions that STO was a top notch game - what with the pvp problems and the neglect that the Klingon Empire gets but these bugs that keep happening in a game that has been out long enough to have excised the launch demons and not doing so - well that is poor form.

I suppose the powers that be do not care considering they already got my lifetime payment and the few transactions for C-Store..I mean Zen.

Drop another lock box, forget good episodes, make that money.

BTW Customer Support - fixed my own problem with one of your files. Would you like me to write episodes for you as well - oh wait we do that...in the foundry.

Last edited by gostdajtink; 08-03-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: UPDATE: Fixed my own problem, beating out "Customer Support" and their 3-4 business days.