Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 Your Bug Priority list.
08-03-2012, 07:51 PM
So we all hate the bugs, and we all love to complain about them, but they can't fix them all at once. So what order should they be fixed in?

Here are my (current*) top seven* bugs from highest to lowest priority.

1. Queued for the wrong STF bug.
2. The (many) Exchange bugs.
3. Unable to move items around bug.
4. Bugs in the Uniform Vendors.
5. Mail bugs.
6. Doff interface bugs. (Missions not starting, or starting and staying in the list)
7. Invisible Torpedo/Instant kill bugs.

*Subject to change as bugs are fixed or even more annoying ones pop up.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 2
08-03-2012, 08:05 PM
700-day-reward tactical and science android variants aren't showing up at the BOFF vendor.

----
Career Officer
# 3
08-03-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm happy they finally fixed my tailor issues. Although... I still have a seven foot tall female Tellarite BOff. I can't shrink her down to normal size, and she also has some other minor tailor issues (colors of certain items linked together). Oh, well, that might not be a bad thing.

I haven't visited Memory Alpha since the last patch. If they haven't fixed the crash bug yet, that would be my top priority. Every time I visited there, I'd crash to desktop while running around the place.
Commander
# 4
08-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Don't forget the Fleet Bank Bug. Takes ages to put in and take items out....
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Captain
# 5
08-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Um.... this was more of a survey, rather than something like the "Problems with the new Forum" thread. I could turn it into that, but I was asking "If you could prioritize the system engineers, what would you have them fix first?" sort of thing. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. My bad.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.