Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
08-01-2012, 04:39 PM
We have a fix for this now. It won't make it in time for the next patch, but it should be in the patch after.
Captain
# 12
08-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Hopefully you can explain the fix and then ppl on tribble can try and break the fix to see if it holds up.
Empire Veteran
# 13
08-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingtarg View Post
We have a fix for this now. It won't make it in time for the next patch, but it should be in the patch after.
had something to do with disables right? id be interested to hear the details of the fix
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
08-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Does this mean Fire Energy, Fire Torpedoes and Fire Mines will work separately again?

My setup
Space: Energy Weapons
Mouse 4: Torpedoes
Mouse 5: Mines

It was one of the small things added that I loved so much.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Quote:
z

Seriously? This is a prime example of something that could have been released as a "HOTFIX" no?

I have run into this issue on three occasions now, each time just I was getting close to the end of a difficult map against a BOSS ship. Try taking out a Battleship with a friggen turret and mines as your only weapons!!
Empire Veteran
# 16
08-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncutter001 View Post
z

Seriously? This is a prime example of something that could have been released as a "HOTFIX" no?

I have run into this issue on three occasions now, each time just I was getting close to the end of a difficult map against a BOSS ship. Try taking out a Battleship with a friggen turret and mines as your only weapons!!
Hey, not every issue can be easily fixed, no matter the priority or desire it be a hotfix. This is probably one of those bugs.

They're doing the best they can, but they have schedules to keep, and bug fixes can only come when they have the time (and know where it is, how it happens, and how to fix it... that speeds things up).
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Hey, not every issue can be easily fixed, no matter the priority or desire it be a hotfix. This is probably one of those bugs.

They're doing the best they can, but they have schedules to keep, and bug fixes can only come when they have the time (and know where it is, how it happens, and how to fix it... that speeds things up).
Apparently they DID have the time as they FOUND the FIX already but it did not make it into the last PATCH in time (their words, not mine).... not that it seems you bothered to read the thread first or anything.... of course, why would you? Shields up all the time when protecting the Cryptic Hull, right? To bad those shields scramble your sensors .