Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Commander
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Red_Squad

Red Squad or Cadet Training Squadron 47 was an elite group of cadets at Starfleet Academy. Red Squad members received special classes and advanced field training.
[snip]
For eight months, Red Squad carried out the missions assigned to the Valiant, until, on stardate 51825, the Valiant engaged a Dominion battleship prototype. The ship was lost, with only three survivors ? one Red Squad cadet among them, Dorian Collins. (DS9: "Valiant")
-------------------------------------

Another post had brought up the fact that Sol System content would be real cool and I'd commented on a training acadamy. Then I thought of this from TNG.

In STF's, we all know newcomers [nbs] to team-play late game are ill prepared, whether it be character build, ship build, or mission tactics. RTS-47 would offer accolades for completion of storyline based content which incorporates education in all 3 areas. Imagine seeing someone coming into CSE with the title: Red Squad Leader. I'd fly with em anyday.
Prime Minister Nayrok: Do not relax your security for an instant, Captain. He is extremely violent, and very cunning, as you already know.
Jean-Luc Picard: A matter of internal security: the age-old cry of the oppressor. The Hunted [3.11]