Commander
# 31
08-04-2012, 04:57 PM
So i bought the MU Battlecruiser on the exchange and I have a hard time deciding who should get it. My engineer or my scientist?
Empire Veteran
# 32
08-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjumetley View Post
So i bought the MU Battlecruiser on the exchange and I have a hard time deciding who should get it. My engineer or my scientist?
I am currently getting Lobi for my wife to buy the Tholian Carrier and I scored this Mirror Battlecruiser out of the Box. I threw it on my Orion Engineer and I must say I am rather happy with it.

I would suggest an Engineer simply due to the Battlecruiser not having a Lt Commander or Commander Science Bridge Officer station. It's still got more engineering than science so my suggestion would be an Engineer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 33
08-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Run your MU Vorcha with whatever class you want to. I run a Tac as a Captain. He does pretty well for the most part.
Does anyone here remember when we used to look forward to playing STO after the weekly patch?

Having fun while playing a game is OP. Plz nerf. Oh. You already did.
Career Officer
# 34
08-05-2012, 12:45 PM
What do we say to the God of Death? "Not Today."

2x Engineer Team 1
2x Reverse Shield Polarity 1
2x Emergency Power to Shields 3
1x Hazard Emitter 2
1x Polarize Hull 1
Plus Player Engineer Skills

Fire at Will 1 & 2

Tractor Beam 1
Borg Set Tractor Beam

Eject Plasma 3
Theta Radiation Console

7 Beams of Choice and 1 Warhead on the bow of the ship.

Makes a good Shield/Hull tank with lots of crowd control to make the vessels movement ability.
-------------------------------------------------

Swap out EPS3 and a RSP2 with EPW2 & 3 for more fire power.

Just my two cents.
You know Cryptic has Jumped the Proverbial Shark when they introduced Tractor Pulling to Star Trek Online!