Career Officer
# 11
08-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blargskull View Post
- Very clunky especially when editing costumes. Almost as if there is a lag. IF this is a lag you could fix it very easy with an offline back up file.
The lag is not just in the costume editor. There is a lot of lag when working on maps too. I really hope that can be fixed somehow.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Career Officer
# 12
08-04-2012, 06:10 PM
I would love to see numerical values when creating a character's specific features (height, weight, etc.). If I'm trying to get a character to a specific height to mirror a canon character's height, it's somewhat frustrating since I don't have a number as to how tall the character I'm creating currently stands at.

I know it's possible to give us numerical values for the heights of our characters since it's done in the character creation screen at the beginning of the game.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-04-2012, 07:37 PM
can we have the old foundry map maker back? this one is laggy and horrible... the rotating is annoying and the items im placing are not placying at destinated cordinates ( Ie I set it to y 9 it places the item as y 9.3134
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
08-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Turn off snap to grid, its a little button on the top right corner of the map editor.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Ensign
# 15
08-04-2012, 09:36 PM
hey is anyone noticing the lack of tholians?
I was excited to make tholian missions but got on and...oops no tholians

now dont get me wrong, THANK YOU devs for the foundry and everything in it, but I was hoping for some tholians....
Career Officer
# 16
08-05-2012, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
I imagine you can just hit spacebar once and that will satisfy it.
I attempted to do the spacebar to make it blank, but it still shows as an object, although not an "unnamed invisible object #" like before the edit, so at least it will appear as it did before season 6 with the spacebar method as an object.
ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Ensign
# 17
08-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Is the editor back up yet or they still working on it?
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
08-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedukeofrock View Post
I attempted to do the spacebar to make it blank, but it still shows as an object, although not an "unnamed invisible object #" like before the edit, so at least it will appear as it did before season 6 with the spacebar method as an object.
Yeah sorry, I also tested that theory and proved myself incorrect.

The editor is not up yet.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Commander
# 19
08-09-2012, 12:32 PM
They will bring up the editor in Season 7, just in time for everyone to make better story related content than what they've created themselves.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Lieutenant
# 20
12-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Can't transition without end dialogue on each map. I want to be able to do so without that. I'm trying to do turbolift transitions and having to go through dialogue is annoying. I just want them to be able to interact and it transitions...:/. That or I'm missing something. Why are map transitions the most frustrating part of the Foundry? I should be seemless.
Primary Character: Ramin
Ship: U.S.S. Versailles (Assault Cruiser: Strategic Ops/Support)
Specialty: Tactical, long range/assault
Closed Thread