Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 71
07-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
I can no longer splash in the academy water, which is disturbing, its my livelihood.
The splash and dripping animations don't seem to be working at Starfleet Academy or the fountain outside of Admiral Quinn's office. However, they do seem to work on Bajor. I'm not sure what is causing the inconsistency.
Career Officer
Ok I try to schedule an event for my fleet, and the time that's displayed is always between 8-10 hours later than I wanted. I try and correct the problem and it stubbornly keeps it at the same time. In order to put the right time i have to subtract the hours from what time i want. It's different every time. Would it be possible for your to make it so 10PM CET time actually means 10pm CET. Goodness gracious!!! This should be a top priority as it makes it impossible to even have a meeting with my international fleet. I am not a happy camper at all. Yes yes I know submit a ticket, except bug tickets never get a response, so for all I know some slack jawed yokel is printing it out and laughing at it.

Oh and would it KILL YOU to get foundry working!? I need the dilithium since you've decided to make the tier 2 fleet projects cost a trillion dilithium and yield half as much. Any time you would like to stop workng on the lock boxes and do some actual maintainence would be super!
Career Officer
# 73
07-26-2012, 02:35 PM
So the getting beamed in under the starbase glitch is still there...

And lucky me, I discovered something fun when I looked down:

http://i.imgur.com/PKhDd.jpg
Career Officer
# 74
08-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I am unable to use the Venture class skin on my Galaxy X Dreadnaught even though I own both the Galaxy retrofit and the Galaxy refit...?
Starfleet Veteran
# 75
08-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrl1 View Post
The exchange isn't listing items added after season six went live.

The events tab in the fleet window doesn't list any events.

The map selector drop down in the PVP challenge screen instantly closes and makes it impossible to select any map aside from Assimilated Cruiser. (problem still exists from tribble)

Sometimes on beaming in the fleet starbase it will spawn you under the map, beaming out and back in can result in the same thing happening over and over again. (problem still exists from tribble)

The leaderboad in the fleet holdings tab still lists characters that have left the fleet. (problem still exists from tribble)

PLEASE FIX THESE SOON
Well when you have gone through what is effectionaztly refered to like in the voyager episode, the year of hell, like we did in season 4 this one has been pritty smooth compaired to it lol