Lt. Commander
# 1 Too many severe game crashes
08-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Okay. . As I am trying to keep a cool head here in writing my complaint and disatisfaction of the issues I am experiencing here. .

1. Auto Fire is not working.
2. this is the 5th time in a row within an hours time that I have had to restart my computer because of severe game crashes.

I don't know what is going on here. . As of thursday we had a 4 hour maintainance time, and it seems now more than ever these crashes are more frequent.

I like to change my ships from time to time, as of today I ended up experiencing these game crashes and then my Auto Fire is not working at all. I have tried every measure just to fix both problems and nothing is working. . .

I am about to throw in the towel on this game. Though I expect the game to crash every now and then for one reason or another, I am not very happy with what's going on here, by far this has be the worst game crash experience that I have had with this game ever! And it seems to be too frequent too.

Submitting a ticket even from my previous experiences never did any good, and this Submit a Crash Ticket doesn't seem to its job.

I have no Idea what's going on. I have done everything possible to try to correct this problem including uninstalling the game, downloading a fresh copy and reinstalling it. . All to no avail. So what's going on? A major Bug that needs to be addressed? or what?? What ever it is, it needs to be addressed soon otherwise I am dropping this game. .
Captain
# 2
08-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Not had any crash issues here. Sometimes I've had auto-fire not select a close target automatically leaving me to have to click the target to be able to fire, though some of my fleet were reporting other issues as well with autofire.

As for the crashing, is there a specific amount of time playing or something that happens on-screen that coincides with the crash? When is the last time you physically cleaned your PC? Heatsinks and fans clogged with dust can lead to over-heating, and in turn crash your system.