Community Moderator
# 1 Starbase Project Feedback
08-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Hey all,

Just wanted to offer some thoughts on Starbase Projects as I see them. I'll keep it short and simple (but may add later)

Firstly, the special projects - great idea for grinding fleet credits...but it's a great idea not implementation. We're working towards T3 now and still using the same projects that we were at T1, we need more variety, let us find different Doffs to contribute, if I never see a green trader or diplomat again it'll be too soon. There should be 20/30 of these rotating around on a daily basis or some such to give variety to the doffs used.

Simiarly I'm really impressed with the main construction projects, but can we expand this so instead of just having access to 'Practice tActical Exercises II' I can also do the first level of it, so I can, as I say, use different Doffs.

Otherwise awesome system and keep it up, love it - but Doffs are a HUGE bottle neck right now with everyone starting at the same point, it needs mixing up a touch
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Captain
# 2
08-06-2012, 08:16 AM
I agree. The system should be used to "clean up" and provide purpose for a lot of the junk loot we get.

It would be great if a timed Special Project could require say, "Recoil Compensating Armour" as an input. Or another that needs green quality phaser pistols. Stuff that stimulates demand.
Commander
# 3
08-06-2012, 09:13 AM
the major job of starbase is to burn all your recources and you have a prob that you can not burn more items?

its easy clean your account then you can burn instant all what you have
Community Moderator
# 4
08-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
the major job of starbase is to burn all your recources and you have a prob that you can not burn more items?

its easy clean your account then you can burn instant all what you have
Actually it's more that as a fleet (a relatively large one) we're burnt. We need to burn different resources. If that makes sense?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.