Captain
After completing the whole 'open blast shutters' special assignment a while back, I was really hoping what I thought were windows in ops would be opened up. But no. It's just wall. Drab, dull, poorly lit wall.

So I thought maybe you could do it as a special project to add windows to ops (or even viewscreens, but windows would work better with the existing holograms from the decorating assignment).

I'm talking about this, for the record:

Captain
# 2
07-30-2012, 07:58 AM
I do believe those are walls.... not windows.
Commander
# 3
08-02-2012, 10:23 AM
is it just me or does feddo ops look bigger in that picture?

also the opps in general is horrible compared to the amazing opps that klingons got...
Career Officer
# 4
08-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illcadia View Post
After completing the whole 'open blast shutters' special assignment a while back, I was really hoping what I thought were windows in ops would be opened up. But no. It's just wall. Drab, dull, poorly lit wall.

So I thought maybe you could do it as a special project to add windows to ops (or even viewscreens, but windows would work better with the existing holograms from the decorating assignment).

I'm talking about this, for the record:

That is not the entirety of Ops. If you were to step outside that room, you would find yourself engulfed by a magnificent space view through the dome window in Ops.

However, some wall decor in there WOULD be nice.