> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
this is pretty much what i thought needed changing for the interiors i would also like to suggest a few things also
- either reduce the size of some of the bridges or utilise some of the vast empty and unused space, alot of the bridges look more like empty storage rooms rather than the command center of a starship,
- reduce the size of the corridors for medium and small interior layouts, im pretty sure you could run a lorry down the hall ways and there still be room on either side esepculy in a little miranda or defiant ship.
- ship specific console layouts, there should not be an akira layout map on the bridge of my patrol escourt
- more unique layout for the differnt layout sizes, they are currantly just varying size of main corridor, at least the klingon interior is somewhat different for interior sizes.
Current interiors are just reusing elements of the ground game interiors, they are so large to accommodate the camera position, if it was 1st person view you could get away with accurately scaled interiors but at the expense of the spacial awareness of the 3d person view. I don't think they could scale down interiors without creating more problems than they solve.
I would like to have some elements put in, a shuttle bay for instance, I shouldn't have to go to the transporter room to get to my shuttle, since the shuttle bay is a map it shouldn't be that hard to add that to the list available in the turbolift. but frankly I would be just as happy if a board shuttlecraft option were included on the minimap dropdown menu, it would save me the trouble of having to visit the bridge, take the turbolift to engineering then run to the transporter just to get to my blasted shuttle.