Ensign
# 11
08-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussberlin View Post
ground combat was bad at release now its ok but i like space combat more
lol needs to be a bit better as ai is all over u like rash lolbut i now have my jim kirk ship so all good
Captain
# 12
08-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdon7 View Post
Ask Jim Kirk.

WTF is an admiral doing getting in to a ship-to-ship battle with a stolen fed boat, or getting in to a fist fight with an angry Klingon, or going back in time to swipe some whales?

The Feds and the Klingons probably realize that they might as well issue orders to go do dangerous things, otherwise the Admirals will just steal the ships and go do them anyway.
This is actually probably the best justification of Starfleet Admirals doing stuff I've heard in ages. Didn't they say that they wanted captains that got hands-on? Likely inspired by Kirk. Maybe they realized that once they hit Admiral they would be measuring the time they would be willing to captain a desk in minutes.

As for the Klingons, though? Well, a Lt. General of the Klingons, wherein eviscerating your head of state horribly means you become the head of state. Are YOU going to tell him he can't go and blow something up if he wants?
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-08-2012, 11:12 AM
I wish there was a toggle when you are doing the "Explore Three Systems" missions to be able to just have ground based or just have space based missions. For everything else I don't care, but the ones I do three times a day every day on 3 - 7 characters, i'd like to be able to pick one type.
Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
Rihannsu
# 14
08-08-2012, 12:33 PM
you can drop them if you don't like the current one.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
08-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
you can drop them if you don't like the current one.
But infortunately, currently ground and space elements are married sort of in the missions. Splitting them all apart would be nice, so you could skip the parts that don't interest you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584