Lt. Commander
# 41
08-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Glad to know I'm not alone

How many more Alt accounts do you have anyway?
Lt. Commander
# 42
08-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncutter001 View Post
How many more Alt accounts do you have anyway?

Ya! What ^^^^HE said!!!

(oh.....wait........ ****!)
Starfleet Veteran
# 43
08-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
My opinion of all that, is that the Cryptic devs themselves, are good people, doing what they can with a business and with the ST IP in an MMO format. Therefore, I am with Cryptic, knowing full well there are good intentions...
Just remember

"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions."

I was a beta player, a 2009 member, and a pre-launch player. I still see bugs in this game that were here during beta, and just because I've been here a long time, doesn't mean I have to worship the ground the devs walk on.

If you do, you kiss their feet, they give you mediocre content and nothing changes. Bad PR is a good motivator for most game developers, and sometimes publishers ( although more rare for publishers ).

Obviously I play this game because I don't find it mediocre, I find it unique and inventive compared to other MMOs. Regardless there is huge room for improvement and when I see players being gouged to death, I shake my head in disgust.

PS: Where is my re-trait option? I'll probably stop posting arguments if I get that re-trait option I've been waiting an eternity for ^.~

Make your base happy and we'll make you happy :3

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Empire Veteran
# 44
08-13-2012, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
Just remember

"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions."

I was a beta player, a 2009 member, and a pre-launch player. I still see bugs in this game that were here during beta, and just because I've been here a long time, doesn't mean I have to worship the ground the devs walk on.

If you do, you kiss their feet, they give you mediocre content and nothing changes. Bad PR is a good motivator for most game developers, and sometimes publishers ( although more rare for publishers ).

Obviously I play this game because I don't find it mediocre, I find it unique and inventive compared to other MMOs. Regardless there is huge room for improvement and when I see players being gouged to death, I shake my head in disgust.

PS: Where is my re-trait option? I'll probably stop posting arguments if I get that re-trait option I've been waiting an eternity for ^.~

Make your base happy and we'll make you happy :3
They are still good intentions It's much better than paving the road with the worst intentions.

And may I add, regardless of other's opinions of how I support Cryptic, I enjoy the game as it is. Meaning, if anything is added, it's more-or-less better by default. I call that a win-win

And also, regardless of what double-dipping methods are employed by PWE or whatever, I cannot spend money even if I wanted to, for reasons I will not divulge. This has been true except for my one-time purchase of LTS (which was more than worth it). So I have have been indirectly immune to any gouging.

So I've been here since Open Beta, but never once got burned or angry That probably says everything about me and my support to Cryptic.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.