07-27-2012, 12:04 PM
I can`t even get on the foundry
Captain
# 22
07-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjs View Post
I can`t even get on the foundry
That's a different problem. The foundry is currently down.

Copied and pasted:

We're discussing (well complaining) about it in the recent patch discussion:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=327611

There;s also a timeline (more discussion and complaining) here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=307171

Oh and this guy named his ship after it:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=322281

Hope this helps.

edit: There was another thread too but that'll get you started.

Hope this helps. Thanks by the way for searching first and not just starting yet another thread on the subject.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 23 What The ****
07-31-2012, 02:51 PM
weird thing, idk if foundry is down or what but for the last two or three months the 'create content' button is just grayed out, no character slots or screen. nothing, oh and whats worse is I am A FRIGGAN' GOLD MEMBER!!!
so I already filed a report does any1 have ideas or what kind of issue this might be???
Captain
# 24
07-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndakor View Post
weird thing, idk if foundry is down or what but for the last two or three months the 'create content' button is just grayed out, no character slots or screen. nothing, oh and whats worse is I am A FRIGGAN' GOLD MEMBER!!!
so I already filed a report does any1 have ideas or what kind of issue this might be???
The foundry has been completely off line since the start of Season 6.

Look up a couple of posts for links.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

Captain
# 25
08-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Yes, I'm aware that the foundry editor is currently down.

One of the recent most patch notes mentioned that the issue of not being able to purchase additional slots was resolved. I am assuming that my issue is related to this.

I wanted to mention that during those few days where we had access again to the foundry editor, I still was not able to access it. In fact the problem has gotten worse as the previous "Create a character - delete the character" workaround no longer works either.

I would have reported this earlier but was unable to due to the poor customer service that I have received from an employee of this company.

Recent most tickets:

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,378,275. Another bug report

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,378,285. gm request for the slots - Still open

8/2/2012 about 7pm US Eastern time

edit: I don;t see mention of the slot issue in the regular patch release announcements. Maybe I;m just getting confused over if this got fixed or not.
---
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

Career Officer
# 26
08-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
The foundry has been completely off line since the start of Season 6.
That's not entirely true.

It went down on the 12th of July, then came back up on the 2nd of August, but it unfortunately went back down again on the 6th.

I know that four days doesn't really matter, but I just wanted to let people know who were unaware that it had been up at some point, short as it was.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Captain
# 27
08-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmanforever365 View Post
It went down on the 12th of July, then came back up on the 2nd of August, but it unfortunately went back down again on the 6th.

I know that four days doesn't really matter, but I just wanted to let people know who were unaware that it had been up at some point, short as it was.
Agreed. For those reading, please review the thread dates.

Like I said I tried to report/update this earlier but was unable to do so. For the short period of time where the foundry editor was available, I still did not have access to it even though I;ve purchased two of the starter packages earlier.

I also stated that I gave up on this. The only reason why I am mentioning it is that it is listed in the patch notes. Kind of like how Mudd got fixed way back when but is still an issue for many.
---
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner