Career Officer
# 331
08-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Acknowledged Cole and I do apologize for the interruption at the meeting. I had a feeling something was up and it just did not feel right. We do have a Breen vessel we are studying here at Starbase 41.
It is of no worry allen. My ships will be ready to attack within a few hours. I will suggest we secure the planet iconia at any cost. If you cannot for political reasons i can.
Starfleet Veteran
# 332
08-08-2012, 06:28 AM
*Starbase 41, Jefferies Tube adjacent to Ops.*

Ryan: That's the last of the tri-ox.

O'Neil: Great. How long can you hold your breath?

Ryan: I'll try and make my way down to the Infirmary and--

O'Neil: Sshh! Do you hear that? *Hull plates rattling*

Ryan: It's just the structural integrity field holding the debris.

O'Neil: No, listen!

Soval *distant*: I'm reading life signs over here!

Ryan: I hear it. Hey! We're over here!

Soval *distant*: Hold on! We're coming!

*After a few minutes, Soval makes it through to Admiral Allington, and the group beams out*

*U.S.S. Hornet, Federation-Tholian Border (Newly established after the recent incidents)*

Captain: U.S.S. Hornet to Tholian Combat Patrol, requesting permission to proceed to Tholia on Diplomatic mission.

Tholian Captain: Very well, Hornet, but know that you will be under our scrutiny.

Captain: Understood. Screen off. Hornet to Warlock, we are at Condition Green.

Captain Telas (U.S.S. Warlock, Prometheus class, newly fitted for cloaked recon operations): Understood.

*I.K.S. Kahless*
Torpal: How long before we're able to proceed with the assault on Iconia? I look forward to sinking our disruptors into Romulan Hull plating.

Engineering Officer: Unknown, sir! Warp drive will be ready in 5 hours! Forward Torpedoes in less than--

Torpal: Do I look like I want to hear what I can see on the MSD! ONE NUMBER! And it better involve a time window!

Eng: 7 hours, give or take.

Torpal: Then return to your post before I decide to find a more competent engineer.

Eng: Qapla'!

Torpal: Communications! Open a channel to Admiral Allen!

Comm: Channel open.

Torpal: Admiral Allen, my forces will be ready to hit Iconia by tomorrow evening! Do you require our presence to defend the Starbase?

*Rator III*
Praetor: Send this message to the Federation, VGI, and Klingon Empire. We are granting all parties access to the Neutral Zone for a joint operation against the rebels at Iconia. Request for our forces to meet them at Starbase 41.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 333
08-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Starbase 41, Jefferies Tube adjacent to Ops.*

Ryan: That's the last of the tri-ox.

O'Neil: Great. How long can you hold your breath?

Ryan: I'll try and make my way down to the Infirmary and--

O'Neil: Sshh! Do you hear that? *Hull plates rattling*

Ryan: It's just the structural integrity field holding the debris.

O'Neil: No, listen!

Soval *distant*: I'm reading life signs over here!

Ryan: I hear it. Hey! We're over here!

Soval *distant*: Hold on! We're coming!

*After a few minutes, Soval makes it through to Admiral Allington, and the group beams out*

*U.S.S. Hornet, Federation-Tholian Border (Newly established after the recent incidents)*

Captain: U.S.S. Hornet to Tholian Combat Patrol, requesting permission to proceed to Tholia on Diplomatic mission.

Tholian Captain: Very well, Hornet, but know that you will be under our scrutiny.

Captain: Understood. Screen off. Hornet to Warlock, we are at Condition Green.

Captain Telas (U.S.S. Warlock, Prometheus class, newly fitted for cloaked recon operations): Understood.

*I.K.S. Kahless*
Torpal: How long before we're able to proceed with the assault on Iconia? I look forward to sinking our disruptors into Romulan Hull plating.

Engineering Officer: Unknown, sir! Warp drive will be ready in 5 hours! Forward Torpedoes in less than--

Torpal: Do I look like I want to hear what I can see on the MSD! ONE NUMBER! And it better involve a time window!

Eng: 7 hours, give or take.

Torpal: Then return to your post before I decide to find a more competent engineer.

Eng: Qapla'!

Torpal: Communications! Open a channel to Admiral Allen!

Comm: Channel open.

Torpal: Admiral Allen, my forces will be ready to hit Iconia by tomorrow evening! Do you require our presence to defend the Starbase?

*Rator III*
Praetor: Send this message to the Federation, VGI, and Klingon Empire. We are granting all parties access to the Neutral Zone for a joint operation against the rebels at Iconia. Request for our forces to meet them at Starbase 41.
I will be overseeing the Repairs to St. 41 with my fleet. I will assign Derek Ross and his small fleet to assist. In the invasion of Iconia. Also A continegent of MACOs will be brought along. The application of reprogrammed Borg nanites and new machinery to the station will be complete within 2 days, There will be a fleet of species 9042 ships going with you to form a rear vanguard. I have also solved the New Breen weapon and have sent the upgrades to each vessel and schematics to go with them. Also I have sent a battle forecast for the invasion of Iconia, as I figured we would have to go there sooner or later. There is also a mission plan and contingencies that link in with the ship's sensors so a commander may instantly react.

As per my orders I will have Admiral Soval lead this attack. If assistance is needed it will be a dozen hours before I can arrive.

Godspeed and Qapla.
Career Officer
# 334
08-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Soon cole is sitting at the romulan border waiting to head for iconia. He sits with a vgi fleet of almost 1200 ships and has over 3000 ground troops with him.
Career Officer
# 335
08-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Soon cole and a romulan fleet head for iconia. With a combined fleet of almost 2000 ships.

Ops: sir why arent we waiting on the federation.

Cole: because if we wait to long they will have ime to prepare for our arrival. If we hit them now we may have a chance to cut there ships down before they can get fully dug in. All ships prepare to go to warp inform the romulans we will be heading out we will reach iconia in about 8 hours.
Captain
# 336
08-08-2012, 07:57 PM
*Construction work begins on Starbase 41.*

Apply those nanites carefully, they will be sensitive!

*USS Dogos Gear*

VA Derek Ross: How long til we reach the Neutral zone LT Karn.

Karn: We will reach the Romulan neutral zone shortly. All ships are standing by. The Fleet is standing by there waiting for us. They are applying the upgrades given to us our fleet has them installed and powered.

Derek Ross: Very well. Inform Admiral Soval that we will be arriving shortly. Also tell the VGI to leave some fun for us.

Karn: Sir?

Derek Ross: Its a joke Lt.

Karn: A very dated one. Sir.
Career Officer
# 337
08-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Cole: we will see allen it seems they wherent ready for our attack yet. We are mopping up there fleet now. We will be ready to head for the ground when you arrive.
Starfleet Veteran
# 338
08-09-2012, 05:52 AM
*I.K.S. Kahless, commanding a fleet of 500 Klingon-Reman-Federation vessels*

Soval: How much longer?

Torpal: We'll reach the Neutral Zone Border in about 1 hour, Admiral. Are you certain you want to command the fleet from the Kahless?

Soval: The Breen hit the shipyard on the way out, so the DeForest Kelly won't be fully combat ready for another month. Besides, this'll help the healing process between the Klingon Empire and the Federation. If the ship is destroyed, I die with you and your crew...

Torpal: Gaining the High Council's respect. And if we win, the fact you won the battle from a Klingon Vessel will send a signal of cooperation across both our Empires.

Soval: Precisely. It's logic, pure and simple.

Sci: Sir! We're picking up attack signals at Iconia!

Torpal: That would be the Vanguard Fleet, lieutenant. They're ours.

Sci: No, sir! The signals look almost...Borg in origin!

Soval: We know the Romulans have been experimenting with Borg technology, perhaps--

Sci: The signals match those of a ship General Worf encountered at the Klingon-Romulan Border 30 years ago!

Soval: Oh my-- Hail the fleet! Now!

Comm: Open!

Soval: Soval to Cole, break of your attack! Break off!

Comm: We're close enough to get telemetry now.

Torpal: On Screen!

*On the Viewscreen, a battle rages, a decisive battle which the VGI-Romulan Fleet appears to be winning. Appearing in the centre of the screen is a massive vessel, almost the size of a Borg cube, apparently decloaking. It has Borg-like talons protruding from the aft section, moving forward. Admiral Soval and General Torpal recognise it immediately.*

Torpal: They were destroyed!

Soval: Apparently not.

Soval + Torpal: The Nerada.

Comm: I can't get your message through, Admiral. We can recieve transmissions but all transmissions heading to Cole's fleet are being jammed.

*A flurry of missiles deploy from the Nerada.*

Soval: Oh my God!

*The missiles impact almost 50% of the VGI-Romulan Fleet, Destroying or Disabling those vessels almost immediately. Another flurry launches, the ship sending the transmission is hit, and the transmission goes dead, the image being replaced by a streaking star field, on the viewscreen.*

Torpal: Today is a dark day, indeed.

Soval: We have to get back to the Starbase, get reinforcements! Have Admiral Ross meet us there!

Torpal: Klingons do NOT run from Battle!

Soval: What purpose does it serve to die a hopeless death? We regroup with the rest of the fleet, then we'll at least have a chance!

Torpal: That...Abomination is over 30 years old!

Soval: Using Borg technology! If Borg technology could turn a MINING SHIP into a greater threat than a fleet of Scimitar-Class Dreadnoughts, who knows what it's done to the shields. They'll probably adapt to our weapons before we even scratch the shields, assuming we get the chance! Have you sent that transmission yet?

Comm: Yes, sir!

Torpal: Very well! Reverse Course!

*The fleet drops to impulse, turning a full 180 degrees, then jumping back to warp.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 339
08-09-2012, 09:26 AM
As the vgi and romulan fleet are finishing off the enemy ships. A bleep on the sensors alerts cole.

"Sir we have a large ship coming in the area unknown classification. It appears to be romulan and borg ship."

Cole: fire guass cannons we will use the.......

The ship shakes as it is hit with missles.

Cole: damn report

"Sir we have lost main shields and weapons. The fleet cant take much more of this sir:"

Cole:pull back to romulan space. We will regroup there and prepare for another attack.

Soon all remaining ships warp to romulan space.
Captain
# 340
08-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*I.K.S. Kahless, commanding a fleet of 500 Klingon-Reman-Federation vessels*

Soval: How much longer?

Torpal: We'll reach the Neutral Zone Border in about 1 hour, Admiral. Are you certain you want to command the fleet from the Kahless?

Soval: The Breen hit the shipyard on the way out, so the DeForest Kelly won't be fully combat ready for another month. Besides, this'll help the healing process between the Klingon Empire and the Federation. If the ship is destroyed, I die with you and your crew...

Torpal: Gaining the High Council's respect. And if we win, the fact you won the battle from a Klingon Vessel will send a signal of cooperation across both our Empires.

Soval: Precisely. It's logic, pure and simple.

Sci: Sir! We're picking up attack signals at Iconia!

Torpal: That would be the Vanguard Fleet, lieutenant. They're ours.

Sci: No, sir! The signals look almost...Borg in origin!

Soval: We know the Romulans have been experimenting with Borg technology, perhaps--

Sci: The signals match those of a ship General Worf encountered at the Klingon-Romulan Border 30 years ago!

Soval: Oh my-- Hail the fleet! Now!

Comm: Open!

Soval: Soval to Cole, break of your attack! Break off!

Comm: We're close enough to get telemetry now.

Torpal: On Screen!

*On the Viewscreen, a battle rages, a decisive battle which the VGI-Romulan Fleet appears to be winning. Appearing in the centre of the screen is a massive vessel, almost the size of a Borg cube, apparently decloaking. It has Borg-like talons protruding from the aft section, moving forward. Admiral Soval and General Torpal recognise it immediately.*

Torpal: They were destroyed!

Soval: Apparently not.

Soval + Torpal: The Nerada.

Comm: I can't get your message through, Admiral. We can recieve transmissions but all transmissions heading to Cole's fleet are being jammed.

*A flurry of missiles deploy from the Nerada.*

Soval: Oh my God!

*The missiles impact almost 50% of the VGI-Romulan Fleet, Destroying or Disabling those vessels almost immediately. Another flurry launches, the ship sending the transmission is hit, and the transmission goes dead, the image being replaced by a streaking star field, on the viewscreen.*

Torpal: Today is a dark day, indeed.

Soval: We have to get back to the Starbase, get reinforcements! Have Admiral Ross meet us there!

Torpal: Klingons do NOT run from Battle!

Soval: What purpose does it serve to die a hopeless death? We regroup with the rest of the fleet, then we'll at least have a chance!

Torpal: That...Abomination is over 30 years old!

Soval: Using Borg technology! If Borg technology could turn a MINING SHIP into a greater threat than a fleet of Scimitar-Class Dreadnoughts, who knows what it's done to the shields. They'll probably adapt to our weapons before we even scratch the shields, assuming we get the chance! Have you sent that transmission yet?

Comm: Yes, sir!

Torpal: Very well! Reverse Course!

*The fleet drops to impulse, turning a full 180 degrees, then jumping back to warp.*
*SPecies 9042 vessels begin to dodge the fire of the vessel and ram into the vessel. They begin assimilating the computer system and the ROmulans at systems vital to the vessel. Like a computer they reprogram the vessel to turn on Iconia and when finished to ram any Iconian presence.*

*They send a message to Admiral Soval mentally*

"Return we have control for a time. The abomination is under our control for now. It is going to be used as a battering ram. We need the fleet to make it to Iconia.*

*USS Dogos Gear. *

Derek Ross: Well that is Species 9042's work, how long can they keep that thing from attacking all of us. Soval needs to hurry to Iconia we don't have time.

Soval, This is Derek Ross of the Dogos Gear the Abomination has stopped and has turned on the Romulans. We need to turn around!
"