Lt. Commander
this is the message I'm getting now when trying to log in. It was fine last night.
Captain
# 2
08-09-2012, 09:07 AM
I assume you are aware by now that the game was down for it's regular Thursday patching at that time. There was a little red banner at the bottom of the Launcher stating such.
Captain
# 3
08-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Actually I was getting that error as well during the downtime instead of the normal "We down for patching" redirect to the full screen log in page that we normally get.

Between that and the patching just sitting there, I have a feeling we have an issue somewhere.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I assume you are aware by now that the game was down for it's regular Thursday patching at that time. There was a little red banner at the bottom of the Launcher stating such.
And I assume you knew that I tried to log in AFTER MAINTENANCE WAS OVER. Next time try not to be such a smart azz and either answer or not answer the question.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
Actually I was getting that error as well during the downtime instead of the normal "We down for patching" redirect to the full screen log in page that we normally get.

Between that and the patching just sitting there, I have a feeling we have an issue somewhere.
Ok. thanks now. LOL I'm glad it's not just me. Seems like it still continues...every time they upload a patch, something goes haywire.
Lieutenant
# 6
01-12-2013, 07:32 AM
Just got this one today. No patch, no message saying there was going to be one, server status was green. Was fine last night. What'd you break this time, Cryptic?
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Career Officer
# 7 1-14-13 Version Mismatch
01-14-2013, 05:58 AM
Reporting Version Mismatch when logging into Holodeck
Livestream | STOkedradio.net
Facebook | STOked Radio
Youtube | STOked Radio
Twitter | @STOkedRadio
Career Officer
# 8 Version Mismatch
01-14-2013, 06:00 AM
Anyone else getting version mismatch error after logging in and is unable to play?
Livestream | STOkedradio.net
Facebook | STOked Radio
Youtube | STOked Radio
Twitter | @STOkedRadio
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
01-14-2013, 08:29 AM
Holodeck is currently patched to version ST.25.20121210a.21. When you start up the launcher and choose Holodeck, it should say you are patching to that version in the progress bar prior to saying 'Engage'. It should also show on the top center of the screen when you load up the character select screen.

For those encountering this issue, can you let me know what version number you are seeing?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 10
01-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Okay guys, what I'm about to suggest "used" to work like a charm, I honestly don't know if it still does, but it's worth a shot, right?

So, you'll want to head over to your STO install on your system which by default is located here: C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live

Once there, locate and open up your "piggs" folder. There's a bunch of files in there with the extension of .hogg. Find the smallest one (unless you'd like to patch forever) and delete it. This will force another patch which in turn should "fix" the mismatch issue. Like I said, it used to work like a champ back in the day, so here's to hope!

If this trick doesn't work, let me know, I'll see what else I can do.

Best of luck all!

<3's Jenna

PS: Another trick to try is to uninstall Pando Media Booster as it's only used to download the game initially. View Pando as a uTorrent client, once you have the full game, you honestly don't need it anymore and that darned thing can in fact cause issues like these.

Been playing since launch.