Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
# 11
08-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Still going to be blowing up Feds in whatever new ship they're coming out with.

/shrug

And I will still hear their cries all the way coming out of ESD
Empire Veteran
# 12
08-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveldra View Post
It's funny ain't it? Like clockwork with these people.
I was in a spontaneous private 10 on 10 PvP match yesterday with a lot of the folks who post in the PvP threads, (you know that extremely vocal group of forum users), half were Fed and Half were KDF. I have not seen them complain about the Regent.

Like Roach has said. The KDF got theirs and it will be a bit before we get ours again. I, for one, can wait.

Besides what kind of new content is a ship when all you can do is the same handful of old STFs and Fleet Events?

Enjoy your new toy.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Career Officer
# 13
08-09-2012, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Like Roach has said. The KDF got theirs and it will be a bit before we get ours again. I, for one, can wait.

Besides what kind of new content is a ship when all you can do is the same handful of old STFs and Fleet Events?

Enjoy your new toy.
What he said, what Roach said...you get the idea.
Empire Veteran
# 14
08-09-2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post

What piwright said, what misterd3 supported saying...... You get the idea....

I said something that made sense?? It must be the medication......
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-09-2012, 09:43 AM
I love how everyone immediately assumes I'm a fed only player. I said it plenty of times before that I play on both factions equally like plenty of users who play this game. I'm just baffled at the redundancy and almost amnesiatic reactions every time a new fed ship is announced.

It's like the reality hasn't sunk in for some people, that no the kdf will never ever be fleshed out, the pvp will never be given the focus it needs, and to expect any sort of triple a level of love this game needs will never come to fruition.

The game is a competent and fun space shooter with a shallow storyline and that's it.

Oh and for the record I hate cruisers so I won't be "enjoying" or even bothering to read up on news on it.
Empire Veteran
# 16
08-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
That, or you're beginning to achieve enlightenment, like some kind of Klingon-Buddha.

Empire Veteran
# 17
08-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveldra View Post
I love how everyone immediately assumes I'm a fed only player. I said it plenty of times before that I play on both factions equally like plenty of users who play this game. I'm just baffled at the redundancy and almost amnesiatic reactions every time a new fed ship is announced.

It's like the reality hasn't sunk in for some people, that no the kdf will never ever be fleshed out, the pvp will never be given the focus it needs, and to expect any sort of triple a level of love this game needs will never come to fruition.

The game is a competent and fun space shooter with a shallow storyline and that's it.

Oh and for the record I hate cruisers so I won't be "enjoying" or even bothering to read up on news on it.
Yet many of us did not give the baffling redundant and almost amnesiatic reactions every time a new fed ship is announced that we are supposed to.

May I suggest you painted with too broad a brush?

May I suggest that had you not drawn such a general stereotype I would not have quoted you in the first place?

Cause otherwise it would have been Levi who drew my comment, as they usually do.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Empire Veteran
# 18
08-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
That, or you're beginning to achieve enlightenment, like some kind of Klingon-Buddha.
oH nOES, CAN'T BE THAT.

As no one has offered to Rub my Tummy for luck....

Though Bhuddha may be involved.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 19
08-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:
What piwright said, what misterd3 supported saying...... You get the idea....

Nah, prolly mass insanity.
Career Officer
# 20
08-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
oH nOES, CAN'T BE THAT.

As no one has offered to Rub my Tummy for luck....

Though Bhuddha may be involved.
"I shall hug him an sqeeze him and call him Yelloklinghuddha."