Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 11
08-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
Will we get our Tribble test rewards and Ask Cryptic answers after the Devs recover from Vegas then?
Ask Cryptic will be up this week, and we're hoping to have the test rewards out in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeny75 View Post
Will there be any representation from Cryptic/Perfect world for the October star trek London convension?
We'd really like to go to London, but there is a lot more to getting out to London than going a few hours away to Vegas. If there are any updates on this front, I'll definitely let the community know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
I heard a Rumor that the DOff would be Vic Fontaine...?
any details?
It's not a Vic Fontaine DOFF I'm going to leave what it is, as well as the title, a surprise. I will say it's a Rare Entertainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulisvel View Post
A special doff only for people who are able to make it to STLV? I haz a sad.
If/ when we make it out to other conventions, it will be available then too

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
If/ when we make it out to other conventions, it will be available then too
No C-store? That would actually be something I would buy (unlike most of the new additions recently)
Captain
# 13
08-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
If/when we make it out to other conventions, it will be available then too

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
See, this is the c**p I hate about conventions. Developers (in general, not just STO) think everyone is made of money, and can get to conventions easily. The only people who benefit from these items IMO are people who live locally to the conventions, and Developers (again, in general) never offer their convention items in another method of any kind.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
08-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Ask Cryptic will be up this week, and we're hoping to have the test rewards out in the near future.
Well, the Star Trek Las Vegas convention has started and still no Ask Cryptic answers for this month. Do you think we could get the Ask Cryptic answers before you have your Q&A sessions at the convention to avoid "double dipping"?
Closed Thread