Lt. Commander
# 1 Head Only Skin Issues
10-01-2011, 07:12 AM
While Playing as the liberated borg, i found that the base complexion for "Infected" only covered the head. Seeing how my Character is a Female fed with a lot more open uniform options, it looks quite awkward that it's completely different from the rest of her body. It's the same on Alien Species as well. Is any one else having this issue? Is it only the Infected skin type or are there others that oddly just stop at the neck?
Career Officer
# 2
08-09-2012, 12:08 PM
I've noticed that on the female Liberated Borg human captain that you can't change to the zombified Borg complexion, though you can still change to the zombified Borg skin color. On female Liberated Borg human bridge officers, under Head Type, the Borg skin options have just disappeared entirely.

Funny that this bug should only affect the female Liberated Borg human and not the male Liberated Borg human. I tested this by making a male Federation Liberated Borg human captain and found all of the Borg options are still intact and working properly.

Everything seems swapped on the KDF side. The female Liberated Borg Klingon does not appear to suffer from any of the aforementioned problems. However, the male Liberated Borg Klingon captain appears to suffer from the same inability to change his complexion to the zombified Borg complexion as the female Liberated Borg human captain, with the Borg skin color being changeable as well.

*NOTE* I do not have the female Liberated Borg Klingon Engineering candidate so I can't confirm if the missing head type problem exists with Liberated Borg Klingon bridge officers or not. I can only surmise that it would be just as untouched by this problem as its female Liberated Borg Klingon captain counterpart.

I've sent this same text in a bug report just moments ago. Hopefully, this will be addressed soon.