Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 319
# 11
08-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
The direct link to the Support Page is here: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/,

Or you can email customerservice@perfectworld.com.
Sent PWE an Email, I hope to get my Zen soon. I really want My armitage (-_-) I hope some Dev sees this and fixes this
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,047
# 12
08-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by general1devon View Post
Sent PWE an Email, I hope to get my Zen soon. I really want My armitage (-_-) I hope some Dev sees this and fixes this
Sorry this happened Unfortunately, a Dev or myself can not help in this matter -- it has to go through the Billing support team. I'm not sure if what billing will be able to do, but they will take a look at your email and respond Please allow 3-4 days for a response, per the auto-email you got back.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,309
# 13
08-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Sorry this happened Unfortunately, a Dev or myself can not help in this matter -- it has to go through the Billing support team. I'm not sure if what billing will be able to do, but they will take a look at your email and respond Please allow 3-4 days for a response, per the auto-email you got back.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Take a guy to Vegas and what do you get? Is he playing Blackjack? Is he watching desert bikinis strolling around? No. He finds a wifi hotspot and posts on the forum.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,047
# 14
08-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Take a guy to Vegas and what do you get? Is he playing Blackjack? Is he watching desert bikinis strolling around? No. He finds a wifi hotspot and posts on the forum.
LOL. I just checked into my room and am using the internet here. I'm working while I'm here, so I will try and check in on occasion -- I will mostly be in the vendors room meeting and talking with players.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 319
# 15
08-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Sorry this happened Unfortunately, a Dev or myself can not help in this matter -- it has to go through the Billing support team. I'm not sure if what billing will be able to do, but they will take a look at your email and respond Please allow 3-4 days for a response, per the auto-email you got back.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well I hope they can put my Zen in the right place, because I tried Blacklight and didn't care much for it, and I love sto and really want My armitage, plus moneys tight for me so I hope I dont have to spend more money to get it. here's hoping. btw u always were my fav Dev
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,290
# 16
08-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
LOL. I just checked into my room and am using the internet here. I'm working while I'm here, so I will try and check in on occasion -- I will mostly be in the vendors room meeting and talking with players.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Do they have Dabo tables and lockboxes to roll for dice?
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 319
# 17
08-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
Do they have Dabo tables and lockboxes to roll for dice?
ha ha I bet they do
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 236
# 18
08-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by general1devon View Post
I bought 2500 Zen For my Armitage Finally and I accidentally transfered it to stupid Blacklight, I cant access the support page in PWE i just get an error. I need my Zen on STO, help Devs! I want my Armitage
I managed to access the support page back when I played Forsaken world, and I manged to get the zen that I put there that I didn't want to use back into my account. I can assure you that if you haven't already gotten in touch with them, you will, and they will be able to refund your zen (it might take a while, but it will be done).
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 319
# 19
08-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharkan View Post
I managed to access the support page back when I played Forsaken world, and I manged to get the zen that I put there that I didn't want to use back into my account. I can assure you that if you haven't already gotten in touch with them, you will, and they will be able to refund your zen (it might take a while, but it will be done).
i hope so...
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 319
# 20
08-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Still waiting
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:07 PM.