Lieutenant
The most recent thread I could find with a complete command list appears to be out of date, so I decided to share the list I compiled from /cmdlist after the Season Six update:

Star Trek Online command list (includes table with list of commands as well as a downloadable Excel spreadsheet)

If you find any errors or omissions, or if you find new commands that are added with later updates, please contact Sarlik@sarlik in-game.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Per some suggestions below, I've also made a Google Docs version of the STO Command List.

Last edited by sarlik; 08-10-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
08-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Exactly what you should post on STOWiki.org

You could expand this article to share the knowledge

Best Regards,
Rachel
Community Moderator
# 3
08-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Looks like good info, but my policy is not to download Excel spreadsheets from people I don't know.

You could convert to a Google Doc, or like RachelGarrett suggested update STOWiki which is probably a better option.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-08-2012, 06:20 PM
If needed for reference, here is my old post that was done to update a thread that became outdated on the command lines: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...3&postcount=35
That was posted almost one year ago.

I still have that file hosted on my web site too. As well, I posted the commands in the following posts, 36-39.

[ Raptr ] [ @zebular | Join Date: Dec 2007 | @Captain_Ralubez ] [ BIOs ]
Lieutenant
# 5
08-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll make a Google Doc version of it ASAP (probably by tomorrow), and I'll see about getting this on STOWiki as well -- but that might take a little longer because I have close to zero experience working with wikis.

BTW, if you'd like to look at the commands w/o downloading the Excel file (or waiting for me to make the Google Doc version), the page I linked to has all the commands listed in a table on the website; I only added the Excel file so there would be a sortable version out there for those who want it.

EDIT: I forgot how much smoother Google Docs is now with conversions -- here's the link to the STO Commands spreadsheet.

Last edited by sarlik; 08-10-2012 at 12:27 AM.