Survivor of Romulus
# 41
08-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Well I want to get in on the ego-fest too.

Since i have one of the biggest ego's in kerrat, but the difference between the pandas, and ISC is a difference in fighting style. I fly a BOP on my Klink and let me say its not exactly a durable ship. So we compensate by surprising random cruisers with heavy beam and maybe a Tric bomb for lols. Pandas are used to taking over a certin region of space and holding it via heals, heavy dmg resist, and a few Rediculous DPS ships to keep ppl from wanting to gank.

What im going for here, is in a battle of even odds, the pandas can control an area better. But the ISC is going to gank any straglers that break away, and if it came to simple kill count, then ISC would more then likely force the Pandas into a Fed Ball. Seing as even the best cruisers wont take on 3-4 ISC ships in a gank without support.

Great fights for sure, but the Panda's have a reputation for Huge Egos that even rival my own. And I have used every excuse in the book.

But now that I see what im up against, I suppose I need to refit my BOP again to fight Pandas now, since they are coming into kerrat...
Career Officer
# 42
08-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Too bad i wasnt there.

Btw what a dumb thread, lets just do ISC, Panda and TSI 5v5 premades and settle it there, right?

Last edited by marctraiderz; 08-12-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 43
08-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctraiderz View Post
Too bad i wasnt there.

Btw what a dumb thread, lets just do ISC, Panda and TSI 5v5 premades and settle it there, right?
Well, the intention of the thread wasn't to bash on anyone, but rather to share a nice fight with people.

But then it sort derailed.. Yeah?

.The Spanish Inquisition.
TSI -- Star Trek Online PvP Vidoes (Youtube) -- www.BabyEra.com
/channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match.
Lt. Commander
# 44
08-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumapp View Post
Well, the intention of the thread wasn't to bash on anyone, but rather to share a nice fight with people.

But then it sort derailed.. Yeah?
We already have...sorta