08-13-2012, 05:00 PM
This happened to me just now
Captain
# 12
08-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benglow View Post
This happened to me just now
That happens when there's a glitch in the server or slow connection to the server - the speed is too slow and so it doesn't immediately transition you to your ground form on the new map. It used to happen all the time at launch.
Commander
# 13
08-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
That happens when there's a glitch in the server or slow connection to the server - the speed is too slow and so it doesn't immediately transition you to your ground form on the new map. It used to happen all the time at launch.
PARADOX DETECTED! That is so cool!
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cusashorn View Post
You know that whole "Using multiple energy types drains more power" thing was taken out of the game over a year ago, right? Nothing wrong with players choosing to use multiple energy types, even if they know that they have a higher chance of procing their energy type overall if they just use one.

im pretty sure this is not the main issue.. the reason not to use more then 1 kind of energy type is so you can stack tactical consoles and get more damage..
Career Officer
# 15
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I remember the Pre-Beta bugs where you beamed to ESD and your character model was still your ship, or sometimes you beamed into space as your ground character.
Career Officer
# 16
08-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I remember the Pre-Beta bugs where you beamed to ESD and your character model was still your ship, or sometimes you beamed into space as your ground character.
In space no one can hear you scream....

Any screen caps of that. Love to see them.
Click link at right and add your support!
Captain
# 17
08-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophere View Post
In space no one can hear you scream....

Any screen caps of that. Love to see them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/warlord_jesus/screenshot_2010-01-14-17-49-11.jpg

I also have one somewhere of my Exalibur-class ship on the ground, but I can't find that one... it was a much better picture, too.

Here's a shot of my pre-release character in space. Back then, it crashed constantly during character creation, so you had to speed through... there were a lot of generic-looking humans during beta.

Last edited by thratch1; 08-13-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Career Officer
# 18
08-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I actually had that happen to me a few months ago. I beamed into space from qo'nos and appeared as my ground toon!
Hilarity ensued as I ran around in space like Q
Captain
# 19
08-13-2012, 07:17 PM
New Borg ankle bracelets lock your feet down when you try to run. Running away is Futile!
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
08-13-2012, 07:51 PM
actually, she has both the borg deflector AND engines. the from part is the deflector, the skinny part in the back is the engine.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.