i am an gold STO player with all these perks:

Star Trek Online - Preorder
Star Trek Online 12 Month Subscription Preorder
Star Trek Online - In game items
Star Trek Online - Retail

Subscriptions
Subscribed For: 857 Days
Subscription Status: Active

i have bough almost every KDF and some FED ships and bundles, and i have invested many hours into developing my characters here!

now i have had a pause in playing STO for several weeks, but i let my sub run, so i am still gold..

i am a webdesigner, so i own multiple domains.

then the problem occurred: there has been an error in billing for one of my domains and the domain is now in quarantine (no access). i don't know if ill be able to regain it.
unfortunately, this was the domain where my STO registration e-mail was on.

i can still access my account here on the webpage, but i cannot change the account's e-mail, cause for that i would need to confirm an email on my last address..

i didn't know this and reinstalled my computer, so now i cannot access the game anymore, cause i just can't confirm the email sent to an NON-EXISTENT EMAIL ADDRESS!!

so full of confidence i have written an email to PWE support,
asking them to prove my identity and change the accounts default e-mail,
and after 3 days of waiting i got an generic answer that i shall make a new account!!!!!!??????

THIS IS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE!

i have had an issue with a hacked WOW account before, they had me send them a photo/scan of my ID.

this would be no problem, cause i really want only access to what is mine.

I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS AND LOOKS INTO IT!

my forum account is active so you can reach me here for another data..

for another customers - be aware of this issue too!!!

thank you.

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Career Officer
# 142
08-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS AND LOOKS INTO IT!
Thats not going to happen as PWE Support rarely visits this sections of the forums... You should be posting this in the PWE tech support forums...

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 143
08-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Send another email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com -- let them know that you can't access the original email account and you need access to your Gold subscription account. The generic email comes in automatically, but you will get a personalized response once CS can get to the ticket.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 144
08-14-2012, 03:46 PM
the personalised answer was:

Hello,

First of all, make sure you are using the most recent version of either Internet Explorer or Firefox. Next, make sure that you have the most recent Flash Player and that you have it enabled. Finally, clear your cache and cookies from your web browser, which can usually be found under the "Tools" tab. Reboot your browser, and try filling out the registration form again.

Also, If you want to register again immediately, try re-registering with a DIFFERENT account name, nickname, AND email address than before. If you use the same information as before, then you may get an error saying that those names are already taken. This is normal because the system remembers your previous attempt for some time.

If you had already created an account but forgot the ID and password, then head on over to our recovery page. You will need to type in your account's registered email address and then press the relevant recovery button. Then check your email inbox and spam/bulk folder for our automated recovery email. Please remember that when logging into our games or web services, you will need to use the "account ID" for login.

https://register.perfectworld.com/account/forgotid

For users with older Cryptic accounts, those should be linked up with a new PWE account to conveniently access all our hosted games and web services. Further information on the account linking process can be found at the link below. When linking is finished, the PWE account ID can be used for login.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app...nt-linking-faq

Lastly, for any issues with the account guard, please check the FAQ listed below. If you would also like an email change to receive the account guard code, please let us know.

http://crypticstudios.com/accountguard

If you have problems with any of these processes, please reply back in ticket through the support page or by direct email (customerservice@perfectworld.com) and we will assist you further.

i don't see how this is supposed to help me.
pls do something!!!

the email is sent

Last edited by duaths1; 08-14-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Community Moderator
# 145
08-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
i don't see how this is supposed to help me.
pls do something!!!
Here's the part that's supposed to help you:

Quote:
If you have problems with any of these processes, please reply back in ticket through the support page or by direct email (customerservice@perfectworld.com) and we will assist you further.
Rihannsu
# 146
08-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
you are just trolling here a bit?

have you seen any indication in the answer i've got that they would at least UNDERSTAND what my issue was?

that they would READ and TRY to help?

cause i haven't..

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 147
08-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
syberghost is correct -- if it did not answer your question, you were supposed to reply back. That response was an automatic response and since it did not solve the issue, please reply back to it

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 148
08-14-2012, 10:44 PM
yeah ty branflakes, i mean , really..

Last edited by duaths1; 08-14-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 149
08-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
syberghost is correct -- if it did not answer your question, you were supposed to reply back. That response was an automatic response and since it did not solve the issue, please reply back to it

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Any chance I can get the issue resolved that isn't resolved but all the tickets I put in say that it is resolved regarding having to retype my username everytime I switch characters?

The issue is so frustrating this is the best way I can possibly address this problem without violating the don't discuss your correspondence rule. All I can really say is tickets say resolved but they aren't and I still have the problem.
Ensign
I've been waiting 8 days on a in game support ticket and 4 days on an account based one. Is it typical to wait this long for a response?

My character is effectively broken and I feel that I am being ignored because they can't/won't be able to fix it.