Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Career Officer
# 11
07-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptniteuser View Post
Completed this chain and days later still no assignment related to completing it. Is it still broke? or just for me?

Thanks
They're personal assignments that aren't common. You just have to keep checking.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
07-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptniteuser View Post
Completed this chain and days later still no assignment related to completing it. Is it still broke? or just for me?

Thanks
Lockets (GPL), Tulaberries (Dosi Rotgut), & Leaves (Ferasan Chag Grass) are Development Assignments. I find them the most often, and generally under the Operations Department Head, although they also appear in the Personal tabs. These are the three that in my experience show up the most frequently.

Jevonite (Prototype Jevonite Hardpoints) is an Engineering assignment, check Engineering Department Head. This seems to be much rarer than the first three I listed, although I have built a small stock.

Incense (Prototype Bataret Sedative) & Ketracel (Prototype Ketracel Stimulant) are both Medical, check your Doctor/Medical Department Head. IMO, these are very rare, with the Ketracel being the most rare. I don't know if they have a longer CD, or if I'm just unlucky in the roll, but I have only seen the sedative once in several months and the stimulant twice in the same amount of time. YRMV

Hope that helps
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Ensign
# 13
08-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Wow, so every time you want to CHECK for these you have to walk all the way through your ship to find those guys? Why on earth are they not in the normal menu?!
Rihannsu
# 14
08-14-2012, 01:11 PM
they often show up in the Personal menu.

Anyways, I wish the lockets one gave you a box of GPL you could sell...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
08-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejrade View Post
Wow, so every time you want to CHECK for these you have to walk all the way through your ship to find those guys? Why on earth are they not in the normal menu?!
No, no - you don't have to walk around your ship (at least not any more, that was a bug that I think is still fixed). Click on the "Dept Head" tab, and check the assignments from them. The Operations Department Head gives the same missions as the Operations guy on your ship, etc. They also show up on the personal list from time to time, as previously stated. And the assignment for GPL has also shown up in regular sector space missions recently. Not clear if this is intended or not.

You can look up chain mission information, including repeatables and requirements, at stowiki.org.

The Biochemical Investigation Missions are:
  • Develop Entertainment Applications to Shapeshifting Lockets - Operations assignment, rewards GPL
  • Develop Sedatives from Bateret Incense - Medical assignment, rewards Prototype Bateret Sedative
  • Experiment with Culinary Utilization of Ferasan Nepeta Leaves - Operations (Development), rewards Ferasan Chag Grass
  • Develop Experimental Alloys Utilizing Jevonite - Engineering assignment, rewards Prototype Ablative Jevonite Hardpoints
  • Experimental Development of Cocktails from Tulaberries - Operations(Development) assignment, rewards Dosi Rotgut
  • Develop Stimulants from Unrefined Ketracel - Medical assignment, rewards Prototype Ketracel Stimulant
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.