Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
08-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Same here, it crashes every time. This is a recent bug, since one of the more recent patches, because it never used to happen. I've been playing this game for nearly a year and I've only had this issue recently. Whoever broke it needs to fix it.
Captain
# 12
08-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Loads of things have been broken since s6 was released they fix is asap while breaking something else
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-07-2012, 10:48 PM
I am also having this issue. Memory Alpha crashes STO to desktop just as I'm about to go through the doorway into the crafting hall. I log back in and continue on my way. I noticed this crash does weird things to my laptop's touchpad; the cursor is jumpy and skippy from that point forward until I reboot the entire system.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
08-11-2012, 03:08 PM
It seems to effect me as I run around the corner to the right as you leave the transporter room where you pick up the quarantine mission. As long as I walk I'm fine.

NO RUNNING IN MEMORY ALPHA!!
Career Officer
# 15
08-12-2012, 05:52 AM
+1

I too seem to have this little issue. Usually happens as soon as I beam down and start to run off, so the walking idea may work (though with the size of the base, especially when doing the Ferengi missions running can become essential).

Still, this is a bug. Cryptic, how about a nice big fix on this please?
Career Officer
# 16
08-15-2012, 07:34 AM
Add me to the list.

Reloaded and finished my errands and went on to Starbase 39. Upon beam down there I crashed again. On second restart did the file verification, so hopefully won't crash again... until I go back to Memory Alpha of course.

Please fix this devs. Time gating is enough without crash gating as well....
Click link at right and add your support!