Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.20.20120729.18

General:
  • Photonic Shockwave was updated to receive the correct bonus from Particle Generators.
  • The Cleanse portion of Hazard Emitters will now properly work on the Target of the power, instead of always applying to Self.
  • Stealth values provided by ground abilities and items will no longer stack their values with one another.
    • This applies to all of the following items and abilities:
      • Ambush
      • Stealth Module
      • Distortion Field, from Omega 2pc Bonus
      • Jem'Hadar Triggered Shroud, from Jem'Hadar 2pc Bonus
      • Consumable Portable Shroud Generator
        • This device is an exception: It will still boost existing stealth values by +50 even when used in tandem with any of the above, but will not receive its full benefit.
    • This change did not affect Stealth modifiers such as those provided by certain Traits or the Gamma Quadrant Tribble.
  • Lengthened the duration of the mining laser FX to match its animation duration.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Bummer, still no fix for the missing Armitage Type 6 skin that we have been waiting almost 2 months for but I am sure if the Regent had that broken that fix would come out as an emergency Midnight patch.
Captain
# 3
08-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.20.20120729.18

General:
  • Photonic Shockwave was updated to receive the correct bonus from Particle Generators.
  • The Cleanse portion of Hazard Emitters will now properly work on the Target of the power, instead of always applying to Self.
  • Stealth values provided by ground abilities and items will no longer stack their values with one another.
      • Ambush
      • Stealth Module
        • This device is an exception: It will still boost existing stealth values by +50 even when used in tandem with any of the above, but will not receive its full benefit.
    • This change did not affect Stealth modifiers such as those provided by certain Traits or the Gamma Quadrant Tribble.
  • Lengthened the duration of the mining laser FX to match its animation duration.
Well, now I can dump that Operative I worked so hard for and take Fire Support (or whatever it was, had Ambush and the lot)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Commander
# 4
08-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessmuta View Post
Bummer, still no fix for the missing Armitage Type 6 skin that we have been waiting almost 2 months for but I am sure if the Regent had that broken that fix would come out as an emergency Midnight patch.
I have not seen them put out a next day fix or patch ever. I've been here since BETA. I have seen them not fix stuff for over two years!

So be very, very calm an wait a very, very long time and maybe, just maybe they will eventually tell you that they are not going to bother with it. Just like they decided to not finish the KDF>>>
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teleon22 View Post
I have not seen them put out a next day fix or patch ever. I've been here since BETA. I have seen them not fix stuff for over two years!

So be very, very calm an wait a very, very long time and maybe, just maybe they will eventually tell you that they are not going to bother with it. Just like they decided to not finish the KDF>>>
They've done an emergency midnight patch or two. As I recall, they did one for when they totally borked the power bar. Think there have been a couple of others.
Captain
# 6
08-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
  • Ambush
  • Stealth Module
Well dane Cryptic! Finally I can play some gorund PVP! Good move!

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com

Last edited by cerritourug; 08-15-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Captain
# 7
08-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
ST.20.20120729.18

General:
      • Ambush
      • Stealth Module

YES!!!! **** YES!!!! BEST NEWS EVER!!!

Sorry for the caps, but this is great news and the we the guys in ground pvp really appreciate it
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 8
08-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
The Cleanse portion of Hazard Emitters will now properly work on the Target of the power, instead of always applying to Self.
Wait, what ? It doesn't work NOW ? Seemed to work fine last night while healing freighters in blockade (on holodeck).
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
08-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Wait, what ? It doesn't work NOW ? Seemed to work fine last night while healing freighters in blockade (on holodeck).
The hull heal part worked, but if you tried to help someone out of a warp plasma cloud, the HE wouldn't cancel the move debuff. I think.
Captain
# 10
08-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
The hull heal part worked, but if you tried to help someone out of a warp plasma cloud, the HE wouldn't cancel the move debuff. I think.
Ahh, tnx. AI don't spout plasma clouds (thank goodness)
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?