Commander
I and many other players who bought this ship would like the Cloaking Device to be a-part of the ship just like the Phaser lance. It is rather stupid that we have to give up a Console slot for something that all Klingon Ships have built into their vessels. In the very least, move it to the device slot where we put batteries and stuff like that please and thank you!

Also, when will we see the saucer separation for this ship? BTW, Saucer Seperation should disable the Lance... FYI in case you don't know this.

And finally, when if we get a fleet version of this ship, can we please for the sake of making every Dreadnaught Player happy, get the regents bridge officer layout? That is on a personal note? but I believe a good many people would like the same bridge officer layout.
Captain
# 2
08-15-2012, 03:12 PM
and here we go again a "buff my dreadnought" thread...my count is at 10 or so in the last year.

short answer...you bought the ship the way it is...not changing...ever.
Go pro or go home
Commander
# 3
08-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
and here we go again a "buff my dreadnought" thread...my count is at 10 or so in the last year.

Wasn't the same thing said before they buffed the ship before?

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Career Officer
# 4
08-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post

STFU. You have no idea how many times this ship has been fixed over and over. If cryptic actually would be serious about fixing the ship people would stop asking.
Career Officer
# 5
08-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Personally, I think this ship needs to be brought up to spec with the ingame timeline.
Commander
# 6
08-15-2012, 11:34 PM
While I would LOVE it to be buffed a little, would love a 10th console slot. If the Phaser Lance was turned into a console, well I'd leave it on the ship so it'd still be 9 consoles left, like it is now.

The ship is actually fine the way it is. Both as an Engineer or a tac.

As a tac you can do some serious Alpha striking, as an enginner tanking, still great.

For the price of a couple mil buy the Subspace jump console and it elevates the ship even more.

As a 1 shot as a TAC captain.
Or as a 1 shot grab aggro ENGIE.
Jump lance something big and its guaranteed to stop whatever it was shooting and turn its focus on you.

MY biggest dissapointment with it not having a fleet version is the loss of the Fleet Skin. That blue shine looks amazing. And it don't seem right for it NOT to have access to it.
Hell put it up in the Zen Store and Ill buy it. I want the Venture model to reflect Blue, please. lol