Lieutenant
# 21
08-16-2012, 06:57 AM
You can't tell me that you need 2 hours for that kind of patch.
What else are you doing? Something for the future? Server performance?
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-16-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
Funny, I haven't been able to log into Tribble since the Tribble patch yesterday (the one they are making live today). Hopefully it won't break my login ability for the actual game...
I think they turned Tribble off since the Regent should take the place of the Armitage in the ESD Shipyard as the newly released ship and maybe they didn't want to let people see it early.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-16-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
You even look at the link? In game it CLEARLY shows Z Store. If you are buying things in Europe with Euros is it a Dollar Store? The only reason it says cryptic store in the banner is because they didn't redo it with the Zen conversion. They used the same website layout for STO and CO that was used before the Perfect World transition so players would still be able to find things (and so that they didn't have to change any more than possible). Find a store page for ANY of their other games (including Neverwinter, a Cryptic game). It isn't there and the only reason it is for STO and CO is because the playerbase is used to it.
The devs say it's the c-store. I don't agree with it, but it's official.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=10
-It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain.
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
08-16-2012, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessmuta View Post
I think they turned Tribble off since the Regent should take the place of the Armitage in the ESD Shipyard as the newly released ship and maybe they didn't want to let people see it early.
Like this?
Lieutenant
# 25
08-16-2012, 07:21 AM
You guys need to HURRY the HELL up and launch the fleet tribble and the Breen Doff. You make a promise saying to all of us that we would get these things for testing the Tholian missions and completing certain challenges. I went through and DID everything the entire time you had that open. I want what was promised to me
C&C of the Federation Outsiders
Ensign
# 26
08-16-2012, 07:29 AM
I've been watching the threads a long time now without seeing a lot of positive change from complaints. I keep coming back to STO to see what new missions and tech are happening. Perfect or not, I for one usually spend money on the things I want to get. So, no matter what you think of this response, or even if no one reads it:

No, things are NOT Perfect.
No, complaints from users or even thread posts on the forums don't cause Devs to lose sleep.
No, I'm not even sure they read these.
No, ranting does no good.
No, this isn't a game for the illiterate, angry, or even impatient.

Yes, it's really fun.
Yes, it has a lot of potential for growth.
Yes, the voiceovers by Leonard Nimoy and Terran Empire stuff make up for a multitude of bugs.
Yes, even broken, it beats a lot of MMO's out there, because it makes us, even in fantasy, feel like a part of lots of various Star Trek traditions.
Yes, as long as there are new, shiny tech, ships, and uni's to get, I'll be playing for a long time to come, no matter if I post a lot on the Forums.

And, finally, since no one reads these I guess I can throw in one (probably often suggested) idea: there should be either a Constitutioin Terran Empire Bridge Variant, or a Terran Mirror Universe Bridge variant sold as a Z store item. I know I'd pay to have an authentic bridge, and not just go with the TOS because it's "close" to what I want.

@carterjohns1209, various TE and KDF officers
Career Officer
# 27
08-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
You guys need to HURRY the HELL up and launch the fleet tribble and the Breen Doff. You make a promise saying to all of us that we would get these things for testing the Tholian missions and completing certain challenges. I went through and DID everything the entire time you had that open. I want what was promised to me
They never told us when we will get them... I'd like to have them as well and I think it will be Cryptics gift to us on Christmas...
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-16-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten1009 View Post
They never told us when we will get them... I'd like to have them as well and I think it will be Cryptics gift to us on Christmas...
Dstahl actually said recently it will either be in this patch or next weeks patch.
Empire Veteran
# 29
08-16-2012, 07:43 AM
@carterjohns1209:

AMEN to all of your points!

The devs, unfortunately, are all human beings. They can only fix what they can fix.
They must look for things to make us go.
Ensign
# 30
08-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Are you sure they are human?
Closed Thread