Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
Here we are! http://i.imgur.com/fSXod.jpg

When I logged off I was right next to the window by Club 47, staring out. When I logged back in I was outside the window! Took me a minute to figure out what was going on.

When I took a step left off the ledge, I started falling, and after a moment the map rebooted and I appeared on the transporter pad. I guess the technician noticed a lifesign outside the station and decided to do something about that!
Captain
# 2
08-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds9fan2 View Post
Here we are! http://i.imgur.com/fSXod.jpg

When I logged off I was right next to the window by Club 47, staring out. When I logged back in I was outside the window! Took me a minute to figure out what was going on.

When I took a step left off the ledge, I started falling, and after a moment the map rebooted and I appeared on the transporter pad. I guess the technician noticed a lifesign outside the station and decided to do something about that!
Ah, you found the sweet spot, congrats, I was introduced to it about a year ago

EDIT: Ahh, c'mon, it's not a bug, it's a great fun thing to do

Seems that when I was introduced to it I had to go up to the window to the raised part of it on the left hand side, log out, log back in again and then turn the camera so I was facing Club 47 and I found myself on the other side of the glass, if that helps the bug zappers in some way
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that

Last edited by wildthyme467989; 08-16-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Career Officer
# 3
08-16-2012, 11:29 AM
i love when it puts you in a console or plant