Career Officer
Sad Panda, I bought all the Fed skins and I was planning on flying the Regent today with the Imperial Skin and Mirror Hull, but to my dismay I found the Imperial skin mission. All the other skins for other ships are still working, just not the Imperial.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Captain
# 2
08-16-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm sure if you look under the Advanced tab you'll see them available for use, but they must be equipped piece by piece rather then as one unit. That's how it works for all other ships.
Captain
# 3
08-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
Sad Panda, I bought all the Fed skins and I was planning on flying the Regent today with the Imperial Skin and Mirror Hull, but to my dismay I found the Imperial skin mission. All the other skins for other ships are still working, just not the Imperial.
You need to unpack a Mirror Universe star Cruiser to use the skin, if you've done that it must be a bug somewhere

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...61&postcount=4
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.
Career Officer
# 4
08-16-2012, 11:03 AM
You can use the Imperial Skin with the Regent as well as the Mirror Universe skin.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-16-2012, 11:55 AM
The Bridge of the Regent seems to be buggy... no matter what option I pick, I always enter into a "Standard - Medium"-config, although the editor says I'm using a diffrent layout.
Career Officer
# 6
08-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Thanx, got it to work, but went back to Sovi with Mirror skin, pretty ship!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?