Hey guys, I had a great time at my first Star Trek Vegas Con. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who showed up, said hello, pitched your ideas and everything else. I know a few of you flew from all over the globe and it meant a lot to meet you guys in person.
Also a huge thanks to all the podcasters who showed us around, and demoed STO at the Trek Radio Booth pretty much the whole time. It was amazing and everyone at Cryptic is grateful for your efforts.
Enough with that nonsense, on to the photos! I took roughly 2500 photos over the long weekend, and these are the decent ones from that set.
It appears to have been a good experience. Are you thinking of doing it again? Never been to Vegas, not into gambling, so perhaps this might be excuse one day to go, drop by, and see the rest of Vegas while we are at it.
1. Wow Hirogen Borg is insane.
2. Remote Control Horta is awesome..
3. Please get dancing borg into the game as an easter egg somewhere.
4. Wow Riker is getting beat by the age stick.. Sirtis... can I still get your phone number?
5. Brent, Dorn, and Burton are getting old too... this is depressing...
6. Gorn with an Elvis suit! Too bad they are KDF or I'd say one should be in club 47 on occasion...
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?
Join Date: Sep 2009 - I want my changeling lava lamp!
Last edited by phantomeight; 08-17-2012 at 11:41 AM.