Ensign
Just started playing STO about 3 weeks ago and I've been doing some reading on endgame PVE stuff. Where can I find information about ship builds? Maybe some theory crafting. I tend to play min/max when I'm playing MMOs but there doesn't seem to be any info out there.
Rihannsu
# 2
08-17-2012, 06:04 PM
google stowiki shoukl help.
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Ensign
# 3
08-17-2012, 06:12 PM
STO wiki is great for information on abilities, but it doesn't answer the question of whats "the best"
Career Officer
# 4
08-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brina23 View Post
STO wiki is great for information on abilities, but it doesn't answer the question of whats "the best"
That's because there is no "best". The thing you can do is find what ship loadout, boff layout, captain kits, etc ... that work for you and your playstyle.

You can go hunt down which abilties or consoles are currently Overpowered or Bugged in order to get the short term bonus over opponents, but those exploits and holes will be fixed.

Best thing is find good comfortable loadouts for you.

again.
there is no "best"
Captain
# 5
08-17-2012, 06:16 PM
There are lots of builds listed in the "Federation Shipyards" and "Klingon FLeetyards" subforums that have alot of info on ship builds, and if you need information on certain items, sto wiki is pretty good about that. Also, jst ask on the ship/fleet yards forums, and there will be plenty of players that will help.