Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Cryptic Studios Team
A bug is currently causing some items to not properly display all of their statistics. These items should fix themselves if you put them in your inventory and move to another zone. (You do not need to equip the item to do this.)

This appears to be primarily happening with Phased Tetryon weapons and some Environmental Suits.

We are currently investigating a broader fix to this issue.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
A bug is currently causing some items to not properly display all of their statistics. These items should fix themselves if you put them in your inventory and move to another zone. (You do not need to equip the item to do this.)

This appears to be primarily happening with Phased Tetryon weapons and some Environmental Suits.

We are currently investigating a broader fix to this issue.
I just unequipped my Single Phased Tetryon Cannons and placed them into my inventory while on SFA, then I beamed into Sol System and they still so not show the 2.5% chance: -323 damage to all shields my Phased Tetryon Turrets do.

Went to sector space, no change. Back to SOL, no change. beamed back down to SFA: No change, back up to ESD and no change.

My phased tetryon pulsewave and high density beam rifles also have this issue with not showing the tetryon proc. and they were in my inventory as well.

Is this JUST a graphic issue? Or are we not getting the damage as well.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 3
08-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Hmmm. Good to know this is being looked into. I've tried switching maps (switching zones, space to ground, ground to ground) on Holodeck, but it hasn't done anything with my phased tetryon pistol. It doesn't display any procs. But I hope the 'broader fix' will help it.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
08-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Can you please give me the details on the specific items that are not fixing themselves when you zone? For example, are these green or blue items? What properties (i.e. damage, accuracy, etc.) do they have?

Thanks for the information. We're continuing to investigate this issue.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Can you please give me the details on the specific items that are not fixing themselves when you zone? For example, are these green or blue items? What properties (i.e. damage, accuracy, etc.) do they have?

Thanks for the information. We're continuing to investigate this issue.
They are the phased tetryon weapons which are only purple.

Phased Tetryon Cannon MK XII [acc]x2 This weapon is not showing the Tetryon Proc (all three of them I have)

Cannon info linky

Phased Tetryon High Density Beam Rifle MK XI [CrtD] [KB3] Also not showing Tetryon Proc.

Rifle info linky

If it helps, the character is Morgan West@Protector
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.

Last edited by jonathanlonehawk; 08-20-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Added character name
Career Officer
# 6
08-20-2012, 12:31 PM
I have a purple Phased Tetryon Compression Pistol mkXI [DMG]x2. It lists the damage for primary and secondary attacks, as well as the repel associated with the compression shot. But it doesn't have any information on the procs in the tooltips. It doesn't list either the chance to stun or the chance to lower shields (assuming the info text is right that this exists).

I also have a purple Phased Tetryon Pulsewave Assault mkXI [CrtH][Dot3] on another character that only has one proc (the phaser stun). Other than that, it lists the other things properly. I'm not sure if this is broken or not. The info text says it should have a shield proc as well, but I know those are not always accurate anyway.

Last edited by denizenvi; 08-20-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Archoncryptic,
Polarized Tetryons also are not displaying consistently:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=35

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=37

Could you also check that polarized tetryons are procing at 10% as described? My testing doesn't show that:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=353771

Thanks.

Last edited by moronwmachinegun; 08-20-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
08-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Not had any problems with Phased Tetryon but Polarized Tetryons are not procing correctly and some people seem to have different text on them.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
08-22-2012, 01:15 AM
Also, there is more text on the Tear 2 description of the science department in the fleet base advancement. It's missing.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Closed Thread