Career Officer
# 1 Assault Cruiser Refit inside!
08-17-2012, 01:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZfTwMQRIOE&feature=plcp

New ship! New vid!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Fleet ships vs retrofits
08-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Nice video. Especially like the red "Boooom!" overlay.

But I am wondering if I should wait for a fleet version. Is the fleet ship always stronger than the refit counterpart?
Captain
# 3
08-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong1fu1panda View Post
Nice video. Especially like the red "Boooom!" overlay.

But I am wondering if I should wait for a fleet version. Is the fleet ship always stronger than the refit counterpart?
For all the T5 Fleet Refits, yes. Some of the lower tier fleet ships have ended up with some very weird stats, though.
Career Officer
# 4
08-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Very nice video, I already use cannons on my Dread, 2 Singles, 1 Quad and the new 180 degree Torp rock (aft all turrets and a subspace jump instead of cloak). I fly the new Regent on a Tac and its a lot of fun, the Jem Ha'dar BOFF was made for this ship, with Torp Spread 3, punishment!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Career Officer
# 5
08-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Cannons do well and it's possible that we'll be seeing them more often. People see that high rank tac slot and start to think about CRF and CSV really hard whereas the same folks prolly wouldn't consider using normal cannons on dualies with only DEM.

So go shoot em up Cannon Dread!!!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.