Career Officer
# 121
08-12-2012, 12:55 AM
Some UI issues I've discovered.

When creating dialogue, double clicking on the "Misc Prompt" button both adds a new dialogue box to the current dialogue and picks it up with the mouse.

Sometimes when dropping a dialogue box the dialogue textbox doesn't appear until clicking around.

When the dialogue text overflows and expands the textbox, if you double click text that is right above the + symbol to create another dialogue box causes the button to be clicked instead of selecting text
Career Officer
# 122
08-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Zero, can you please look into the UI Keybinds?

Every time I go from Ground to Space or from Space to Ground, my Keybinds get mega messed up. It's like it's not loading properly or it's being deleted.

It's getting extremely frustrating testing when you can't transition properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
a guy in a different thread claimed to have found a "major exploit" and allegedly talked to the devs about it. Of course he didn't say anything other than claiming it was a major problem.....
That was me, and you supposed not to talk about exploits on the forum. Either way they knew what it was and took action.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Captain
# 123
08-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post

Every time I go from Ground to Space or from Space to Ground, my Keybinds get mega messed up. It's like it's not loading properly or it's being deleted.

That was me, and you supposed not to talk about exploits on the forum. Either way they knew what it was and took action.
I wouldn't know about that, but then again I never made it as far as testing due to that blasted new preview screen I've been complaining about for months (with no result )
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Rihannsu
# 124
08-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post

The account bank?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 125
08-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Well, this is a rather annoying bug. I was playing Paradise Lost by Orirael and noticed this Glitch: space mobs respawn!!!

Yeah, space enemies would respawn after i killed them.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 126
08-18-2012, 07:38 AM
My mission ST-HPASI9VI2 has a problem with the second ground map. It is a premade map called Celes Hidden Base Interior. People are having problem with their bridge officers.
1) Sometimes the bridge officers keep beaming back to the spawn point instead of moving with the character.
2) Frequently the bridge officers are getting stuck on the various crates in the halls or getting stuck when trying to go through the doors.
Captain
# 127
08-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Fix the UI!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.