Republic Veteran
# 1 Duty officers for SB
08-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Anybody knows the best way how to get more DOFF for projects in SB? Except AH and c-store. For KDF and fed.

Last edited by maerdyn; 08-18-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Captain
# 2
08-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Outside of Academy Recruitment Missions, which can earn you around 14 per attempt - and you can do the missions about twice per week - per character, I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

If you're like me and have 13 alts I can generally earn a couple of hundred per month without trying too hard - about double that if I really want to push it.
Republic Veteran
# 3
08-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Outside of Academy Recruitment Missions, which can earn you around 14 per attempt - and you can do the missions about twice per week - per character, I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

If you're like me and have 13 alts I can generally earn a couple of hundred per month without trying too hard - about double that if I really want to push it.
oki, maybe I should get more characters :-x Already found all missions for KDF and fed players :-x and thanks
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Some of the drop rates for some categories are just horrid (Security Department specifically and Medical to a lesser extent). I've done Calculations on the DOFF Decompiler drop rates and understand that the drop rates from general recruitment seems to match up as well.

That being said, the DOFF Decompiler is another source of Starbase DOFFs as is the Personnel Officer in Ops when you have done enough upgrades.