Captain
# 461
08-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sentinal walks out( name of the guardians of the rift sentinals) sees ryan bound and with a slight gesture destroys the bindings.

In a powerful force he sends a message to there enemy.

You cannot stop or seal something you dont understand. The rift is a entity it is alive and cannot be contained by the likes of you.

Transports ryan away to safety.

I may not be able to kill you. But i wont have to i can still stop you now. Me and the rift have become one. It is now in me and all its knowledge and power is mine. We are now one and we are very very angry.

Ooc: i dont know how you plan for this to go. But i like this new enemy.
Northman: The rift my poor friend... is a part of nature and can be used along with everything else. You can't stop anything from happening sentinel. I have seen the true heart of the universe and it be cones for change. I am surprised you don't know why I am here really search deep down and you will see. Your inactivity caused this. Those deaths are on you me and allington.
Captain
# 462
08-18-2012, 05:20 PM
*OOC: Glad you approve. He is more complex than you might give him credit for. *

*Elsewhere*

*The remans begin to suffer the same symptoms as the rest of the galaxy.*

Juma: Railgun locked on target... Klingon fleetyards.

Fire.

*The Klingons lose their shipyards. and their way of making more vessels. *
Captain
# 463
08-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Northman: Now Allington, I don't believe in the light from the soul. That won't solve our problems even with all life changed. What we need is to remove the influences ruining the galaxy. The Iconians wish this sort of thing but what they did not expect was that nature itself will ALWAYs find a way to ignore the meddling of the Iconians. The Iconians want the galaxy through any means necessary even if that means manipulating their enemies. They wanted your Federation Civil War. Allen knew this they did not want him proactively cleaning out the Iconians as he was on their case.

Yes what I am saying is that YOU and your independent faction are the cause of my appearance. You are the reason that there are millions dead and all of your starfleets are crippled. Allen surprisingly is blameless in this entire thing. But forcing him away was something I couldn't believe you cast aside your friend and ally because you couldn't and didn't want to understand what he was trying to say. You now have more blood on your hands than most Admirals during the Dominion war ever could have thought.
Career Officer
# 464
08-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Sentinal simply relaxes and takes in his surrondings or lack of he takes a moment to consider what has been said. Thinking now of what could have been done differently. Wha he can still do. Fate may have played its hand but he had never been one to leave thongs to fate.
Captain
# 465
08-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sentinal simply relaxes and takes in his surrondings or lack of he takes a moment to consider what has been said. Thinking now of what could have been done differently. Wha he can still do. Fate may have played its hand but he had never been one to leave thongs to fate.
*A little wimper comes around and it is a familiar voice. That the sentinel knows all too well. *

*Back with Northman and Allington *

But alas Allington, if there is one thing that your crimes of ignorance and intolerance and your blind trust have earned is death. But I won't kill you. No. That is not my place. I will let the masses have their way with you, right now we are over a colony that has been demanding a starfleet officer for justice to be done to him. Your people have turned against you and now they demand change and a new order.

*Northman walks away from Allington, hands behind his back*

I now give you to the people you so love!

*A Swift kick to Allington's chest into the ravenous lynch mob.*

Enjoy your life for what ever is left of it.

Urugag lift off it is time for the plan to continue.

Urugag: Yes captain at once.

*The vessel leaves the planetoid as the lynch mob begins to beat, stone, kick, claw, and rip Allington to pieces. His powers disabled and now a true Oldtype. *
Captain
# 466
08-18-2012, 06:36 PM
*OOC: I think I will have Allen return. Given he is persuaded.*

Sentinel...

Sentinel...
Career Officer
# 467
08-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Sential sits in his prison not moving not making a sound. Simply waiting as he goes through the last 100 years of history in his head looking for clues looking for when and where it started and thinking to himself how foolish he was for following the rules of the guardian. Now he waits. While he doesnt know what for. He knows he will most likely be trapped here for some time though he can break out it will take time and by then it will be to late.
Career Officer
# 468
08-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I think I will have Allen return. Given he is persuaded.*

Sentinel...

Sentinel...
He looks up.

Yes.
Career Officer
# 469
08-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Sentinal is suprised when he hears a familiar voice. And quickly rises looking for where it came from.
Captain
# 470
08-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Feel for the exit you will feel it, and you know the feeling. That prison is a place where even the most powerful minds will go mad.