Captain
# 481
08-18-2012, 10:24 PM
*Kara is worried.*

Kara: Are you sure ...?

I am hon.. Its the only thing I can do to help them...

Kara: They may have been fooled but you have given them everything... There is nothing more left for you to give to them...

There is still something... Even in this ever changing galaxy there is only hope now in this never ending train of darkness. All is not lost even Hope may run out but for even me there is still something left for me to do. I am thinking of.. him

*He places his hand on her belly*

*SHe is dumbstruck*

Trust me... hon... I will make this galaxy a better place for him and you. I am going to leave you in the care of Shelana, Jane, and Rei Ross.

Kara: Just be sure to come back.. That is an order...

*Allen Smirks wryly. and Salutes.* Yes mam.

Come on Sentinel we are going.
Career Officer
# 482
08-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Kara is worried.*

Kara: Are you sure ...?

I am hon.. Its the only thing I can do to help them...

Kara: They may have been fooled but you have given them everything... There is nothing more left for you to give to them...

There is still something... Even in this ever changing galaxy there is only hope now in this never ending train of darkness. All is not lost even Hope may run out but for even me there is still something left for me to do. I am thinking of.. him

*He places his hand on her belly*

*SHe is dumbstruck*

Trust me... hon... I will make this galaxy a better place for him and you. I am going to leave you in the care of Shelana, Jane, and Rei Ross.

Kara: Just be sure to come back.. That is an order...

*Allen Smirks wryly. and Salutes.* Yes mam.

Come on Sentinel we are going.
Allen i will give you the time that you need. I will keep him occupied in combat until you are ready young warrior.

He brandishes his two guardian weld swords.

He will have no choice but to face me in combat with these.
Captain
# 483
08-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Allen i will give you the time that you need. I will keep him occupied in combat until you are ready young warrior.

He brandishes his two guardian weld swords.

He will have no choice but to face me in combat with these.
I think you underestimate him Sentinel.. He has made chumps out of Sinclaire and the Iconians.

The only way to fight him is to see what exactly is going on.

Open the portal.
Career Officer
# 484
08-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Quote:
I think you underestimate him Sentinel.. He has made chumps out of Sinclaire and the Iconians.

The only way to fight him is to see what exactly is going on.

Open the portal.
Very well ill follow your lead.
Captain
# 485
08-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Very well ill follow your lead.
*The portal takes the the duo to the bridge of the USS Odyssey the crew is amazed at the sudden arrival of their missing Captain and leader.*

Shelana: Admiral....!

Hello Shelana *as he dusts himself off.* Kara says hello.

What is the status report fill me in on what is going on, our current battle strength, and the strength of the enemy.

*They begin to fill in Allen on what has transpired since his disappearance. Allen is sickened by the news but not surprised. *

So. Not only have our battle strengths been nearly decimated, but our tactics and countermeasures are only minimal. To make things worse Northman has mastered the Omega particle, and has made not just weapons of it but shields, and has better countermeasure systems.

Well this crap storm just gets worse. We have gathered on Celes Prime and since he has gathered another mass driver and railgun we have very little chance of mounting a proper counterattack. I can only surmise that his target is our base of operations, how many ships do we have?

Shelana: just a bit over 1000 vessels.

*sighs*

We need to gather some kind of way to damage the ships, and to give them pause.

Sentinel do you think you can manage capturing a few vessels?
Career Officer
# 486
08-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Sentinal for the first time in centuries smiles at allen.

Also allen i have been able to construct these two devices. They will block him from just transporting us away. He can still harm but it evens the playing field i already have one as my srmor has adapted to his tactics now.

Senitnal soon leaves and appears on an enemy battles cruiser. And in a matter of moments has the crew disabled using his pure energy form.

Allen how many ships do you need. I wont be able to do this many times before he knows im here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 487
08-19-2012, 03:21 AM
Quote:
*A little wimper comes around and it is a familiar voice. That the sentinel knows all too well. *

*Back with Northman and Allington *

But alas Allington, if there is one thing that your crimes of ignorance and intolerance and your blind trust have earned is death. But I won't kill you. No. That is not my place. I will let the masses have their way with you, right now we are over a colony that has been demanding a starfleet officer for justice to be done to him. Your people have turned against you and now they demand change and a new order.

*Northman walks away from Allington, hands behind his back*

I now give you to the people you so love!

*A Swift kick to Allington's chest into the ravenous lynch mob.*

Enjoy your life for what ever is left of it.

Urugag lift off it is time for the plan to continue.

Urugag: Yes captain at once.

*The vessel leaves the planetoid as the lynch mob begins to beat, stone, kick, claw, and rip Allington to pieces. His powers disabled and now a true Oldtype. *
Q: Now, now, now, my friends. This isn't how we treat a nexus, is it? *Snaps his fingers, pushing the mob away from Allington.* You wish to see the truth? Here is the truth! *Snaps fingers, reversing the evolution, temporarily as the planet's still being bombarded by particles* You have turned into what you hate! This man tried to bring the war to a close with the least amount of bloodshed on both sides of the conflict, by making them understand the repercussions of their actions. *Snaps fingers, healing Ryan's wounds. As the crowd moves to attack him again. Q snaps his fingers and a barrier appears around Ryan.* You don't understand, Northman. Evolution can't be pushed upon a race. It must happen naturally. Evolution is a natural process and mustn't be interfered with, either by accelerating it, or hampering it. *Opens a portal* Go ahead Mon Capitaine. He can hear you.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 488
08-19-2012, 03:34 AM
Quote:
OOC: Lets keep him here.

Northman: Oh Sinclaire how good for you to join us. But unfortunately we have spoken already.

*Wave of his hand the portal and sinclaire are closed shut and tight. Ryan is back in the brig, and sinclaire is now trapped in a cage in a black hole in another galaxy.*

Northman: Now we can speak plainly "Captain" Allington. You act like evolution is an evil thing. It isn't. oh your little Iconian friend is a known liar and I could sense it. You wonder why they chose you Allington? They could not sway Allen... Allen lets say was measurabley more intelligent than you are I am afraid. The reason Bajor happened and the attack on Deep Space 61 happened is because they needed to get him out of the way. He knew their plans. He wanted to show the light within the heart of every living being. He wanted to show Smith what he was doing. That was his plan Earth and get Smith to stop. But since you and the guardians did not see this you ate up the farce the Iconians fed you like mindless cattle.

I expected more from a Starfleet officer.
Ryan: You truly believe I can be fooled that easily? I've been in the Veil, felt it's power course through my body, everything that is and could be. Siraga was telling the truth. If he lied, it was a lie of omission.

Before the fall of the Iconian Empire, there was a coalition of races. Preserver, Shedai, Sentinel, Guardian and Iconian. They watched over the Veil and studied what had been, and what had yet to come.

What do you know of a 21st Century Science Fiction Program called "Doctor Who"? It was actually very close to the truth. There are several events in Time and Space which are fixed. They must occur in every reality or the Realities start breaking down. Soval and Allen have seen the results of this. The temporal Anomaly in the Universal Core was caused by something changing. The first Sentinel's death caused it, and now you're trying to destroy his successor.

You can't accelerate the process of Evolution. As Katherine Pulaski once said, "For one glimpse at the blueprint of Human Evolution, the men of the U.S.S. Lantree paid with their lives". Don't you understand? Humanity will evolve when it's ready, I've seen it. By bringing forward Human Evolution to this point, you're endangering all realities!

Siraga is the last Iconian Veil Guardian. He's the one that sealed the Iconians from entering the Veil. He can be trusted as an ally. I've seen it. Once someone sees the Veil, really SEES it, they're never quite the same again. I understand everything that's happened recently. The abduction of Admiral Soval, The Destruction of Romulus, all of it! I see why it happened, and it's repercussions.

You think I drove Allen away? If you think I feared what he was becoming, you don't understand me at all. I'm still a Starfleet Officer, in heart if not in rank. The unknown is why I'm here. Allen's Evolution was an accident, but one that was supposed to happened. If he returns, I'll fight by his side.

Q? Is Marilla...?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 489
08-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Sentinal soon returns with 8 of the enemy ships.

Allen here are a few ships. They where getting aware of my attacks and getting harder to suprise.
Captain
# 490
08-19-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Sentinal soon returns with 8 of the enemy ships.

Allen here are a few ships. They where getting aware of my attacks and getting harder to suprise.
Very well. Now we need crews.

From what I could sense Allington is alive and still is deluded and engineered to follow his Iconian masters will. I think Q wants to see who's plan will succeed. Allington is mistaken if he is thinking he is going to save the galaxy. His way is just going to condemn everyone. The Iconians wanted someone to manipulate and they found it in Allington. He doubts the change is perfect, it is up to all of us. Not just one man.

*Red Alerts ring*

Tactical: Sir Massive energy signatures are coming in. along with an asteroid...

WHAT!!

They are going to drop it on the planetoid? On our combined fleets and ground troops... Damn it.

Assemble the fleet we have to make our stand.

*The Vessels form up to try and stop the asteroid a hopeless mission but they have to try.*

I want all ships to fire a volley at the ships. If you are out of the fight ram the rock and try and get the self destruct sequence to take out enemy ships. Sentinel I need you to deal with Allington... He doesn't know what he is doing he has been corrupted down to his genetic code. The Iconians are as desperate as we are, He won't be able to kill Northman (only one can kill him)

*Back on Northman's ship*

Northman: Oh Allington don't you know Q is only interested in seeing which side wiins, The Iconians have meddled and destroyed your mind. Also you can't kill me not even the Q can. I can only be killed by one person and its not you. Here your body scans and brainwaves show that you have been tampered with. You are now an Iconian toy. They represent the old mode of thinking, you will bring nothing but destruction the galaxy. And death to all Newtypes. That I cannot allow and nor can nature itself.