Starfleet Veteran
# 501
08-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Allington the evolution is done, You cannot kill Northman. Northman is a being of nature sent to push the evolution through as it was intended when man and the other races went into space.

OOC: This situation is nature's way of pulling through even through the worst kind of meddling. I actually already have an endgame in mind and it is going to be something you might not expect. Northman is a character that understands nature's will and that of the universe itself. There is only one way for this to end. (its tragic but not in the sense your thinking.) Northman really isn't a madman but someone who is an ends justifies the means. And someone who has lost faith in a lot of things. He is nature's tool and he knows it.

*Allen arrives on Northman's vessel alone with a shuttle, He knows what he has to do. Northman is standing in front of the control panel on the bay of the asteroid. Soon Allen arrives.*

Northman: *laughs* I knew it would only be a matter of time before you showed back up Allen..

You know why I am here then.

Northman: I have won, why do you need to fight me.

To stop the mindless violence and the destruction. This is not why we were here.

Northman: The galaxy can't take anymore conflict, or those parasites.

I know that.. That is why we have to show them the light within every soul.

Northman: So faith and wisdom will stop all of our problems.

Poor soul you have lost faith in that light.

I have to stop you.

*The fight breaks out and its brutal to say the least. But it ends quickly with Allen pinning him to the console in the room, he brings up Northman's omega weapon.*

There is one thing Northman that I find sad about you. You could have been a great leader and someone that could have led the people. But now.. I pity you... Putting you down is the only thing I can think of but I know it won't make things better, it just shows how much we all have lost but it needs to be done.

*He aims the weapon at Northman and fires and it disintegrates Northman and he explodes in a burst of light.*

*He makes his way back to the shuttle he came here in.*

* After several minutes the shuttle comes back out and sticks itself right in front of the asteroid. In a seemingly futile attempt to push it back. But the light around everything is getting brighter and warmer.*

*The Asteroid begins to enter the atmosphere. More vessels then enter range and try as well.*

*The light gets brighter and warmer. There is comfort in it.*
*Watching the events through Q's portal, the crew of Captain Allington looks stunned*

Ryan: He's not...

Q: He is. It's the only way to save the lives on Celes.

Ryan: No it's not! D*** you, Q! You could remove that asteroid with a single thought!

Q: And that would achieve the opposite outcome the Universe desires.

Ryan: What?

Q: There is no choice.

Daya: You're talking about the deaths of everyone on those ships!

Q: Maybe.

Ryan: I don't believe you! You interfered with the Universe when you introduced our people to the Borg! Why won't you interfere now?!

Q: Evolution is a force of nature. Before a race can Evolve Physically, they must evolve Mentally. Your race's selflessness must evolve before your bodies can. Life isn't as simple as you make it out to be. In a millennia, you may be ready, but right now, nature is teaching you how life works.

*They watch as the explosion, the asteroid and the flotilla of ships close on each other.*

Ryan: Oh, god.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 502
08-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Sentinal watches what happens and feels allens pain. He watches again proud of what they can accomplish. Yet something still feels off for him. He speaks to himself.

Maybe i just dont feel right here anymore. This galaxy has changed so much.

Allen what is your status.
Captain
# 503
08-19-2012, 12:51 PM
The vocie of Allen: Don't worry Ryan the universe has seen the light from our souls. Everyone on those ships is alright.

* Everyone begins hearing a song tragic, but uplifting.*

*USS Odyssey*

Shelana: Any sign of Admiral Allen's shuttle??

Ops: I can't tell... the readings are all over the place

The asteroid can now be seen. Checking the last known location of his combadge signal.
Starfleet Veteran
# 504
08-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
*Push damn it*

I won't let this rock crash here. I... Won't!!!

*Soon the light explodes in a surge tossing all ships out of the way like rag dolls. The asteroid begins moving away from the planet. The surge of energy surges past the rift and into the Iconian hovel and wipes them out completly. It also seals the dark area from all. The light is shown from all corners of the galaxy as a bright green and blue light. A small symbol of Starfleet forms out of the light and shoots out .*
Ryan: Oh my...

He did it. He saved everything.

*Across the Galaxy, humans begin returning to how they were before Northman. Though more enlightened, mentally.*

*The Veil*

Siraga: The Iconian threat is over, for now. But, why do I have the feeling that things have yet to return to normal?

*In a dark corner of the Third farthest Galaxy from the Milky Way, a room full of figures, their identities hidden by the shadows, discuss events.*

Figure 1: They believe this is over?

Figure 2: Even the Guardian, Siraga, believes we are gone.

Figure 3: Siraga is impossibly disloyal. Betraying his kind to help these animals?!

Figure 4: We will deal with them all, when the time comes.

*The Veil.*

Siraga: *A look of fear takes over his face* Oh, Maker. They are coming. They are coming.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 505
08-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sentinal watches what happens and feels allens pain. He watches again proud of what they can accomplish. Yet something still feels off for him. He speaks to himself.

Maybe i just dont feel right here anymore. This galaxy has changed so much.

Allen what is your status.
*He hears Allen's voice*

Sentinel there is always a chance to live. There is no more need to fight anymore... With the galaxy as it is right now you need to make sure the reconstruction proceeds to see the unknown and explore. With our new conciousness and awareness.
Captain
# 506
08-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Oh my...

He did it. He saved everything.

*Across the Galaxy, humans begin returning to how they were before Northman. Though more enlightened, mentally.*

*The Veil*

Siraga: The Iconian threat is over, for now. But, why do I have the feeling that things have yet to return to normal?

*In a dark corner of the Third farthest Galaxy from the Milky Way, a room full of figures, their identities hidden by the shadows, discuss events.*

Figure 1: They believe this is over?

Figure 2: Even the Guardian, Siraga, believes we are gone.

Figure 3: Siraga is impossibly disloyal. Betraying his kind to help these animals?!

Figure 4: We will deal with them all, when the time comes.

*The Veil.*

Siraga: *A look of fear takes over his face* Oh, Maker. They are coming. They are coming.
*Allen's light reaches them and seals them into place permanently .* You will not harm anyone ever again. You have lost.

*OOC the change is supposed to be a permanent one. expanded conciousness and understanding without misconception.*
Career Officer
# 507
08-19-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
*He hears Allen's voice*

Sentinel there is always a chance to live. There is no more need to fight anymore... With the galaxy as it is right now you need to make sure the reconstruction proceeds to see the unknown and explore. With our new conciousness and awareness.
Do not fear allen. The galaxy will rebuild with everyones help.
Captain
# 508
08-19-2012, 01:03 PM
*USS Odyssey*

Ops: There is nothing there...

Shelana: I... I can't... believe it...

*Kimber falls in to her seat and weeps silently*

*The entire bridge weaps or cowers in silence.*
Captain
# 509
08-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Do not fear allen. The galaxy will rebuild with everyones help.
*Allen's voice*

Afraid me? No. I no longer feel that anymore.. I can see time itself...
Career Officer
# 510
08-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
*Allen's voice*

Afraid me? No. I no longer feel that anymore.. I can see time itself...
And allen hows does it feel. It is a feeling and an experience not many can feel. Meet me in the rift i have something for you.