Starfleet Veteran
OK so i just finished my Omega MKX2 set,and i have the Maco Team Commander Accolade,but i didn't get the Shadow Operative Accolade to unlock,so i don't get my special outfit?!?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inputend21 View Post
OK so i just finished my Omega MKX2 set,and i have the Maco Team Commander Accolade,but i didn't get the Shadow Operative Accolade to unlock,so i don't get my special outfit?!?
MkXII, you mean?

The costume unlocks at the tailor. It is not, curiously, a visual modification provided by your equipped set. You can find it in the drop down options list at the top right of the tailor, where you choose between "Uniform", "Off Duty" and the STF costumes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-20-2012, 01:42 PM
and also the helmet is located in the head options on the 1st tailor edit screen, stupid to put it there i know but there ya go
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-22-2012, 03:12 AM
No,i didn't get it period,It took about six re-logs before it finally triggered the Accolade,and yes i know it's a tailor option,just happy i got.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppenflak View Post
It is not, curiously, a visual modification provided by your equipped set.
I think they made it that way in part because putting the STF costumes on turns off kit visuals. It's also a partial uniform (with the helmet at least), unlike an EV suit which is an entire character model replacement.

Furthermore, shoving it in the tailor allows for some level of customization.