Commander
# 821
08-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Tried Infected Ground again. On normal.

One guy bails early, before we failed the optional even. Never said why he was leaving or that he was leaving, just left. The four of us left pushed all the way through to the final room (failing the optional along the way, I guess a prisoner died), then one of the others suddenly said "I have to feed my dog, sorry" and left. Down to three.

We could possibly have done the consoles, but one guy kept falling in the plasma where we couldn't revive him without him dying again. And he didn't listen or follow us when I said we all needed to be in the same corner. Two of us went left. He went right and got killed by a tactical drone.

We tried maybe four times before we realized it wasn't going to work. They bailed first... I left last.

But the funny thing is, I didn't get a penalty. It told me I would, but I could queue up for anything I wanted, even Infected Ground.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Commander
# 822
08-20-2012, 11:08 AM
the last 2/3 player never get a penelity so if 1-2 arogant players leave you get no penelity for what, play with loosers?
Commander
# 823
08-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
the last 2/3 player never get a penelity so if 1-2 arogant players leave you get no penelity for what, play with loosers?
Didn't know that. It's good to know, thanks.
Empire Veteran
# 824
08-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
Not always. 2 times I ran STF. 2 leavers left. We were 3 last players. I left and got penality.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Commander
# 825
08-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Not always. 2 times I ran STF. 2 leavers left. We were 3 last players. I left and got penality.
thats why i say 2/3 if you and another in the mission the last one nobody get penelity if you +2 others in it can be you get sometimes i dont get it in cure ground elite but with 3 players try to finish it is pointless so i wait that one more logging out of nobody will leave first i do it.

but the leaver drama only happening in ground missions cure+infected, in space mission are all so easy that it normaly never happend.

Last edited by lostmoony; 08-20-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Captain
# 826
08-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post

heh, I was abandoned in kitomer- everyone left before me, and I still got penalized for leaving.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Commander
# 827
08-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Seems the penalty is glitchy then.
Commander
# 828
08-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
Seems the penalty is glitchy then.
The coding for this game is like drozana station- neglected, and thus, falling apart at the seams
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Commander
# 829
08-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dood98998 View Post
The coding for this game is like drozana station- neglected, and thus, falling apart at the seams
LOL

It does seem that way, and it seems to be getting worse.
Commander
# 830
08-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
LOL

It does seem that way, and it seems to be getting worse.
Yup. Teleporting borg, glitchy leaver penalty, broken loot tables, what's next? P.s.- called it, its gonna be lockboxes opening for free
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines