Captain
My main KDF tactical toon has tactical initiative, and it just appeared once I reached a particular level. This is exactly how it should work according to stowiki: http://www.stowiki.org/Ability:_Tact...tiative_(Space)

But my toon KDF tac toon, who is now lvl 40, has yet to receive it. Have I missed something? Does it come at a later point? Thx.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Career Officer
# 2
08-17-2012, 05:44 AM
Did you spend all the skillpoints? Thats key.

If you have, press P, and scroll through the abilities in the list that appears, then drag and drop it to your tray.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 3
08-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Ah I think that must be the issue. I am holding off on spending some of the points because this toon is for pvp only and I want to get this spec right. In any case, thanks.

@gradstudent1
Commander
# 4
08-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Yep, you must spend the right amount of points or more to get the skill. Then jsut drag it onto your tray. A note on saving the points. You have to spend a number of points to unlock the next set. If you have not spent that many then you cannot spend points in the next tier.

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command
Captain
# 5
08-20-2012, 07:24 AM
Spending all the points worked! Thanks everyone for your help.

@gradstudent1
Commander
# 6
08-20-2012, 02:42 PM
No Problem gradstudent1. Any other questions?

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command