Ensign
# 21
08-17-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm a lone wolf! Your fleet sounds like it is just what i am looking for. No forced play times. No lifetime commitment. Count me in if yo will have me.

- Monkey
Career Officer
# 22
08-17-2012, 08:41 PM
My handle is @garravesh

i am in game mostly late evenings...but today I am off so i will be around quite a bit......

look me up and we can talk.
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 23 Still looking for more
08-20-2012, 06:31 AM
We've added a few friends today to the fleet but are looking for a couple more...Once we hit 20 which is not so far away we will close recruitment. COME GET your place in the fleet.

Play odd hours? Lonewolf or new to the game...come look us up.

I have been a player sinice beta and can help out with most anything.....

We are just about tier 2 and that means more ships.....and lots of goodies becoming available.

NO DRAMA.....no fleet issues...NO expectations.......come join us for fun......tribbles.....uhhh someone let the tribbles run all over the Sb.....

The SB chef is accused of puting saltpeter in the food though so steer clear...or was that MSG i cannot remember.....
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Ensign
# 24
08-20-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm interested in joining, but how do I do it exactly? I'm very much new to this game and genre (hope you don't mind!) I searched for your handle in game and requested to join, but it said the action was not available while auto-teamed (whatever that means). So help! I'd really appreciate it!

PS: I'm usually on in the evenings Eastern Time.

Last edited by prolibertate; 08-20-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Ensign
# 25 Lone wolf
08-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I typically play a lone wolf style too (because I'm a noob). I'd like to try some fleet actions. So, how do I join up?
Career Officer
# 26
08-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrederic View Post
I typically play a lone wolf style too (because I'm a noob). I'd like to try some fleet actions. So, how do I join up?
Feel free to look me up in game

My handle is @garravesh

just send me a message and we can talk or post your handle and i can send u a message.

Last edited by adabisi; 08-23-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Career Officer
# 27
08-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolibertate View Post
I'm interested in joining, but how do I do it exactly? I'm very much new to this game and genre (hope you don't mind!) I searched for your handle in game and requested to join, but it said the action was not available while auto-teamed (whatever that means). So help! I'd really appreciate it!

PS: I'm usually on in the evenings Eastern Time.

u can send me an email in game @garravesh

if you cant find me then I can find you........let me know your handle then if you would be so kind and we can talk
Ensign
# 28
08-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adabisi View Post
u can send me an email in game @garravesh

if you cant find me then I can find you........let me know your handle then if you would be so kind and we can talk

I tried to send you an email in game, but couldn't. It said something about having to have another 5 hr of gameplay. My handle is @prolibertate . I also sent a friend invite in game. I just hope I did it right. lol

Thanks!

Last edited by prolibertate; 08-26-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Career Officer
# 29
09-01-2012, 07:21 PM
We are still lookinig fo quality players who are lone wolves..or new to the game and or just want the fleet experience without all the dram.

I hace decided to close the doors to recruitment at 20-25 players and we shall soon be full. I think maybe 6 more.

We just finished our tier 2 shp builder and are working on the other various items associated with tier 2. We are lvl 8.

Plenty of room still left in the ops center for a sleeping bag or a cot...come look us up.

I have been here since beta and will gladly help all who ask.......

Hope to hear from you soon.
Career Officer
# 30
09-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Still looking for a few more players.

Lonewolves encouraged to join.......

New players are welcome.

In a large fleet and not makinig the credits you need/want? Plenty to be earned here

We are lvl 8 Sb.......we are small ....but we are commited to our SB and having fun in the game.

look us up 3rd reserve Flotilla @garravesh