Captain
# 11
08-21-2012, 07:18 AM
I know this may be a stupid question but did you check your Zen wallet in your PWE account page? I kept forgetting that the surveys are on PWE's site and rewards it to that site and not directly to STO.
Ensign
# 12
04-25-2013, 07:59 AM
You discovered that now?
It said that a servey would take 20 minutes. Dont have the nerves so I simply clicked randomly at the answers and 5 minutes later I have earned some ZEN.
Only problem is that for 2 weeks there has not been any serveys available.
They just say "Come back tomorrow". What is this???
Shouldnt Peenut Lab be offering an unlimited stream of research and evaluations? They make money on that, and so does Star Trek Online.
Captain
# 13
04-25-2013, 08:15 AM
Yes surveys work (and videos free offers and a few paid offers) Ive rec. zen (like 5k) in the last few months, surveys can be a pain though you get disqualified 3/4 of the time by race/sex/income/area etc. or they close the survey payout during the survey and u get nota so 1/6 pays but the free offers/video/radio pay regularly so have at just be careful t ready all the terms and conditions on every offer and beware hidden terms charges cancels etc.
Captain
# 14
04-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Its just safer to buy zen normally or grind it out in Dilithium form.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Commander
# 15
04-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Rule one, always do the surveys and adware installs in a virtual machine, windows 7 ultimate has XP built is as a VM, makes it nice and easy after downloading everything thru windows update.

Rule two, set up a bunch of gmail accounts. These are throwaway accounts, DO NOT use the same password as your PWE account or regular email account. Some of the software installers have keyloggers, so keep that in mind.

And a tip, if you find a super quick/easy/farmable survey or offer (the alcon contact lens trial was 43ish Zen and took about 2 minutes), log out of the PWE account, close your browser, open it and re login, chances are the offer will be there again, just use a different name and email, and presto, basically infinite Zen. Sometimes just refreshing the page will also cause the offer to reappear.

As long as you are careful, the free offers can be quite reliable and safe sources of Zen.
Ensign
# 16
09-06-2013, 03:43 AM
I had and only get zen on those that offer 3 to 4 zen. All the others are rubbish, you can spend 20 mins or more filling up a survey just to find out you wasted your time because they so do not credit you the zen and on top of it like everyone said, a bunch of spam e-mails.
Ensign
# 17
09-07-2013, 06:16 PM
I think Zen should be included if you subsribe monthly.

I look at the list of benefits for subscribing and think "why do i bother?"
Empire Veteran
# 18
09-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctubauer3 View Post
I think Zen should be included if you subsribe monthly.

I look at the list of benefits for subscribing and think "why do i bother?"
Members get 500 free zen per month.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Ensign
# 19
09-08-2013, 05:10 AM
i've been a member 9 months and never received any zen!
:s