Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
08-02-2012, 03:02 AM
There is a GM stickky thread in the General Community Feedback section. Try posting in that. I made my own GM Ticket thread the other day and it was moved to that sticky. The next morning a GM contacted me about my problem. cheers
You know Cryptic has Jumped the Proverbial Shark when they introduced Tractor Pulling to Star Trek Online!
Rihannsu
# 12
08-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilv View Post
I submitted the ticket and yes I have several toons that have the ship. Unfortunately the ships are also available w/ a Vet token so I fear this will be a pain to prove that I bought the ship w/ c points and not a Vet token.
Wait... I was under the impression that the Vet Token is only a free ship token, just like the one you get for lower levels, only for T5. I understood it to give you access to all T5 ships that you already have access to, not those that you didn't already purchase in the C-Store. Am I mistaken?

Edit: Okay, I am being told by those in-game that the Vet token gives you access to the Defiant, Galaxy, and Intrepid retrofits without having to purchase them in the C-Store. Makes sense, since there are no more T5 ships for free at all anymore. So, this explains MY issue (I accidentally decommissioned my Defiant retrofit and am being asked to buy it in the C-Store to get it back). Maybe the OP is making the same mistake I am, thinking they bought that one class of ship in the C-Store, but actually got it with the Vet token? I don't know, just a thought. Probably not.

Then again, the fact that the OP knows they paid for them and are being asked to buy them again makes me doubt I found the answer to my problem. I did buy all of the other ships I still have access to after my main hit VA and got her Defiant retrofit, so this makes me think I didn't buy the ship after all. But knowing I went on a ship-buying spree when they went on sale makes me wonder. Bah. The possibility that I didn't buy this one because the Vet token made me think I already had is enough of a reason for Cryptic/PWE to not help me, so I might as well bite the bullet and buy it again. I was saving those points for the next sale, though, and since there's no other ship I want for my main that doesn't cost points, she is grounded unless I buy her a new ship.

Last edited by eddiehawkins; 08-22-2012 at 06:54 AM.