If they were to do a refit of the Dreadnaught I?d really only like to see four simple changes to the ship to make it worthwhile for me to purchase it.
1. Remove the Cloaking Device console and make it a ship specific ability like the Phaser Lance
2. Add the Saucer Separation ability. (Saucer Separation disables the Phaser Lance)
3. Make the Lieutenant Science Slot a universal Lieutenant Slot.
4. Add another Science Console upgrade slot.
1. Thing: The Galaxy X doesn't need a universal Lt. BO Slot. It needs the same setting as the Regent Class. Whats the point in allowing a Cruiser to use Heavy Cannons with only one Rapid Fire abillity? Further it doesn't need a 3rd Sci Console. If either - then a Tac or Engi...
2. The Saucer Seperation is complete as we can see in the twitter pics. According to what I have read on the Forums, the reason it isnt live is because it was supposed to be in a Galaxy Ship-Pack, wich caused problems to people who already had either ship (Galaxy X and Galaxy Retrofit)...
3. The Ship needs a visual Overhaul! Ever noticed that the Bridge, and the Phaserlance is asynchron to the center of the saucer?
4. For all you Klingons out there... :-) The Galaxy X Dreadnought Cruiser doesn't need a Battlecloak. The only reason Klingons use/need a cloak is that they are ashamed of thier ships. Thats why the hide them... XD (Not to be meant rude)
I find it cowardly for a klingon to have a cloaking devise! allways hidding! cowardly klingon micro brains!
The Romulans were so friendly to give us the cloak for ****ty D7 Cruisers
Back to the topic,
If the Galaxy X gets a Refit I think I'm going to buy it. Atm I fly an Assualt Cruiser and I think I will buy the Regent for Dilithm (Dilithium Exchange). But I would throw it away for a Gal-R Refit!